Males and Females

I don't know what to do about women anymore. I don't trust anybody enough to start a relationship. I mostly just feel like getting back at women for being evil whores. :(

:(

I have to say in defense of NO MARRIAGE OR KIDS EVER chick that maybe she is just happy and independent and sane. The ones who are desperate to marry and start families ASAP always strike me as more damaged.

^^ yeah no shit

apparently the girl I was hoping would be interested in a FWB type deal with me actually wanted to date and have a relationship with me. and according to her ambiguous facebook stauses, I have broken her heart.

I'm, apparently, a horrible person

I have to say in defense of NO MARRIAGE OR KIDS EVER chick that maybe she is just happy and independent and sane. The ones who are desperate to marry and start families ASAP always strike me as more damaged.

Why would the natural, biological desires mean someone is more damaged than the desires that can only have been created through listening to feminist brainwashing/relationship trainwrecks/horrible father figures?

If people think it's normal that people regardless what have kids and get married in today's age that's not normal, maybe if it was 1800 or something. It's really just a bible thumping old school thing and stupid that people would actually believe in some kind of love eternal fairytale.

A lot of people who get married or have kids,,,, have fun paying child support!!!

If people think it's normal that people regardless what have kids and get married in today's age that's not normal, maybe if it was 1800 or something. It's really just a bible thumping old school thing and stupid that people would actually believe in some kind of love eternal fairytale.

A lot of people who get married or have kids,,,, have fun paying child support!!!

Not everyone lives by a creed of fucking whores and getting drunk.

Damn I guess I struck a nerve there for some homeboys. Where did I say the family unit is fundamentally wrong, or say that marriage and family is inferior to opting not to do so? Knowing absolutely nothing else about that chick Cythraul met other than that she didn't want a family, how was I supposed to know she was a loser in general who is probably not even fit to spawn?

I'm not seeing where it's a bad thing at all to want to get your own life in order before settling down and reproducing. The biological clock ticks and most people eventually give in, but a single woman in her twenties who REALLY WANTS A FAMILY RIGHT NOW might opt for an undesirable/less desirable partner. If neither mom nor dad are stable and living real "adult" lives everyone loses.

IMO since so many twentysomethings are putting off independence and "adult" responsibility for so long, starting families should be put off too for the kids' sake.

I don't know what to do about women anymore. I don't trust anybody enough to start a relationship. I mostly just feel like getting back at women for being evil whores. :(

Ouch dude, you sound way bitter, what kind of women do you hang around? and where are you meeting them?

I mean sure if you're going to fucking devourment shows? lol

You seem like a really smart dude, can't find a engaging chick at work and/or commonplace?

I'm kinda stuck in a state where, when I go out, my focus isn't to pick up women. It is to have fun and whatnot. On the other hand, I get pissed when my friends are able to get women and I don't. However, I never approach women I don't know in bars/clubs/whatever, so that might be why.

lol Cythraul is not afraid of girls no way!

Housecest? Really?

I'm pretty sure that if a dude goes out like "I'M GONNA GET SOME TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT" he will return home alone. It's attractive to (sane, fairly independent/average or higher self esteem) women to appear like you're just doing your own thing and not on a mission.

"going out" sucks. I refuse to do that shit.
Only way I'll go out, is if a friend from out of state is in town or some shit.
Other than that, I hate bars. The music sucks, it's loud as hell, and it's boring.