Males and Females

Some would argue that sentience defines personhood and therefore develops somewhere around age 3. But yeah. Sorry for fagging up the "SentinelSlain can't get poo-tang" thread with abortion BS. We can all agree to disagree.

If abortion becomes illegal, there's always Six Flags and high-intensity kickboxing/Tae Kwon Do training as an alternative.

Some would argue that sentience defines personhood and therefore develops somewhere around age 3. But yeah. Sorry for fagging up the "SentinelSlain can't get poo-tang" thread with abortion BS. We can all agree to disagree.

If abortion becomes illegal, there's always Six Flags and high-intensity kickboxing/Tae Kwon Do training as an alternative.

Well if we go as far as sentient beings we can dodge right into animal rights, and when it comes down to that we are all hypocrites.

Oh, no?

What if they were Maxim top 5? ...and the one left out was a close friend!

We can all sit around and fantasise about being married to a bunch of hot women who are all hot and just wanna fuck all the time and have kinky hot group sex and never argue or get jealous or get their periods or complain about anything ever, but the cold hard reality of the matter is that that will never happen, and polygamy is nothing like that, and in fact Polygamy is fucking stupid and retarded and not "normal" at all.

Just like my statement, haha. The difference is they are living it and I could fantasize temporarily.

Gosh I love the internet; I could just laugh at the expense of others and "It's miraculous I feel nothing! Nothing at all." :devil: