Males and Females

Wait, wait... your girlfriend lives in Hawaii? :confused:

She was born and raised in Hawaii. I met her while stationed there from a high school friend of her's who was a fellow Marine.

She moved back to Hawaii recently because I'm going to be finishing school soon so she could get established and get a job so we can live there.

OMG that's so exciting Rick! That's right, I called you Rick. Is Ashley a Korean adoptee?

Thanks. And no, sorry she isn't.

Ain't no skin off my back! She looked like one from pictures I saw but then again Asian-Americans who were born here and adoptees tend to look alike.

Seriously man, getting stood up is brutal. If you dont at least have the common decency to tell someone you cant make it, if you cant even make up an excuse as to why you cant come, you're scum.

I got stood up :bah:
hugpinchbutt.gif

Unknown; ignore bitches acquire sanity.

the truth.

Well things with Syrian girl have cooled considerably, thanks in large part to her playing me like a piano and me wanting nothing to do with her as a result. It really is amazing how little you think about someone when you cut them out of your life entirely, works wonders really.

I thought moving to Toronto would provide me with much more opportunity to meet women, and it has, no doubt. But I am just a little bit disappointed that all the cute girls I have been getting to know in my program are already taken.

What's my next step bros? Craigslist?

seriously. it was just really weird and out of character for her it seems like. we had been communicating really well via text and chat. she was super friendly. always responded. then the day of the date I sent her a text in the morning, she didn't respond. but I went ahead and went. sent her another text letting her know I was running late. still no reply. got there, didn't see her...waited around and ended up eating anyway (the food was good). Called later and left a voicemail and still nothing. one of my coworkers asked the question of if she's hurt or something which is certainly a possibility

Catch 22? If she is fine, and she just stood you up she is a bitch, but if something happened that would be terrible.

edit: haha, we're using real names now? Thanks, Andy.