Males and Females

So, should I bone this girl from home? She'd be a super easy lay, so easy that I don't even to do much besides hang out with her a few times. She's kinda greasy though, she used to be engaged to a friend of mine and she would call him up saying how she was pregnant and some other horseshit, but I don't know if that's my friend exaggerating the story or what. Their relationship was fucked up anyways.

May or may not be a headcase but I guess that doesn't matter too much if you're just looking to wet your whistle.

If you're into her I don't see why not. Does she have AIDS?

:lol:

I want to read more positive and/or juicy stories in this thread.

Just wait if you feel like it won't be a thoroughly positive thing. People that relentlessly seek sex at the expense of feeling shame about it after the fact are pretty awful people.

This is just one way that people with repressed sexualities react to their own human behavior. It's fine to be sexually active as long as you're paying attention to the important stuff like protection and STI's.

So, should I bone this girl from home? She'd be a super easy lay, so easy that I don't even to do much besides hang out with her a few times. She's kinda greasy though, she used to be engaged to a friend of mine and she would call him up saying how she was pregnant and some other horseshit, but I don't know if that's my friend exaggerating the story or what. Their relationship was fucked up anyways.

I'd go for it. It's for the experience. One's first time is rarely a fairy tale.

This is just one way that people with repressed sexualities react to their own human behavior. It's fine to be sexually active as long as you're paying attention to the important stuff like protection and STI's.

Oh, most definitely in some cases; but I guess I just feel like it's such a compromise to engage in sexual activity with someone despite the fact that they might be a questionable character you don't really respect, especially if it's your first time.

Yeah, I'm in agreement about the mythologization of the first time by society, though I guess I find something a little dubious about intentionally pursuing someone that you don't respect and/or really care about. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Most definitely. The reality of the situation is that the first time usually sucks for the experienced lover in the pair, but that's mostly due to the huge learning curve.

Whether the amateur chooses to share that with an enthusiastic, patient teacher who really digs on their personality, or spread their learning experience over a few impartial, slightly less desirable parties is their choice.

I just went on a date with a gorgeous babe. She was so lovely. I want to go down on her. She's kind of an uptown girl. I hope I get to be her bit of rough.

I'm never going to live in a ghetto again. Fuck this shit. I need somewhere nice to bring a girl like that back to.

So going without sex for four years has made me fucking rusty. Had one of those "put it in, twenty seconds, then OH SHIT GOTTA PULL OUT" moments today. Goddamn.

Considering breaking things off with my lady of four years. She's become a very heavy burden on my mind and she's trying that marry me by July or I'm leaving you shit. Not exactly a very scary threat. She isn't working, hasn't worked a year total in our relationship... I just don't think I want to be her handler for the rest of my life and its pretty much come to the point I believe we've only stayed together so long because we lost a child early in our relationship.

Considering breaking things off with my lady of four years. She's become a very heavy burden on my mind and she's trying that marry me by July or I'm leaving you shit. Not exactly a very scary threat. She isn't working, hasn't worked a year total in our relationship... I just don't think I want to be her handler for the rest of my life and its pretty much come to the point I believe we've only stayed together so long because we lost a child early in our relationship.

If there's any doubt in your mind, that's not a good sign. Follow your gut, if you think breaking it off is a good idea for your sanity, do that shit up.