Males and Females

Identity is a behavior. The point I was making was that just because an animal is intelligent enough to learn unusual sexual behaviors, that doesn't mean they're born with a drive for them. The behaviors are a trigger for an instinct, not an instinct on their own.

Basically, in a normal person's brain, homosexuality is a conditioned response, whereas heterosexuality is unconditioned. I don't think we have unconditioned homosexual tendencies simply because we can be conditioned to enjoy homosexual things, and I think the same goes for other apes, too.

I would love to know how you came to these conclusions.

Women are stupid because they can't put their sexuality to one side and see the world as it reall is, without immediately having to try and find the best potential mate and then suddenly put themselves in a position of agreement with whatever direction said male takes. I'm not surprised western style feminism was so long coming.

Have you ever seen a woman say "well I don't think that's the case" as if it were a well worded argument and then kind of flick her hair to the side or vibrate, with the vibration indicating that her sexuality was overwhelming her ability be rational.

Are you asking if I've ever encountered a woman equipped with sound logical faculties and the ability to do anything other than seek the "most fit mate"? If so, yes; but then again I don't have weird issues with women that make me see them as inherently evil or manipulative. Femininity isn't the issue; it's all you.

It's a scientific fact that women are subservient to men, that's why we keep them on dog collars, chained to our bed posts. The only thing they're good for is fucking and giving birth. After you've eliminated all of the trappings of your own self-doubt, you can look at all the successful, well-adjusted men who keep women chained to their bed posts and follow that pathway to your own self-worth.

Another thing, studies have shown that the best way to exert dominance over another man in a business situation is by whipping out your member in public and urinating on his face. After you have shamed him, you can continue negotiating your raise, brokering a contract, or convincing him to promote you.

Absolutely, I agree 100%, we should also restrict weak men from getting any funny ideas about their futures and tether them to cash registers and stoves for the rest of their days.

Also, while we're at it, they do not need to own land, we can just provide mass lodging so that they don't die off like flies. We the privileged need our laborers, after all.

Mathiäs;10588533 said:
I would love to know how you came to these conclusions.

We are animals that reproduce sexually. In a normal brain, drives to reproduce are attributed to the opposite sex. In an abnormal brain, the mechanism is reversed and the drives to reproduce end up with the wrong gender. Our brains are not "bisexual" with a leaning, we just have reproductive instincts that can be triggered by multiple sources, including individuals of the same sex, or even other animals.

What in the hell is wrong with you, ChromeHeart? This thread has gotten pretty horrible over the last few pages. Abort this abomination, someone...please.

We are animals that reproduce sexually. In a normal brain, drives to reproduce are attributed to the opposite sex. In an abnormal brain, the mechanism is reversed and the drives to reproduce end up with the wrong gender. Our brains are not "bisexual" with a leaning, we just have reproductive instincts that can be triggered by multiple sources, including individuals of the same sex, or even other animals.

You're a fucking idiot.

So, should I bone this girl from home? She'd be a super easy lay, so easy that I don't even to do much besides hang out with her a few times. She's kinda greasy though, she used to be engaged to a friend of mine and she would call him up saying how she was pregnant and some other horseshit, but I don't know if that's my friend exaggerating the story or what. Their relationship was fucked up anyways.

Just wait if you feel like it won't be a thoroughly positive thing. People that relentlessly seek sex at the expense of feeling shame about it after the fact are pretty awful people.

So, should I bone this girl from home? She'd be a super easy lay, so easy that I don't even to do much besides hang out with her a few times. She's kinda greasy though, she used to be engaged to a friend of mine and she would call him up saying how she was pregnant and some other horseshit, but I don't know if that's my friend exaggerating the story or what. Their relationship was fucked up anyways.

Get some. But use a condom.