Males and Females

it's nothing definite,but from facebook pictures, someone might have have stolen the chick I'm supposed to be seeing in a few days before I got to meet her.

So on one hand, I seem to have a penchant these days for rocking the friend zone.

On the other hand, if single women wanted to hang out with me half as much I'd be getting pussy by airdrop about every day.

Not that I mind the situation, life is still a steady flow of awesomeness.

Yup, 14-16 is right on point.

King, that chick is super cute, Gluck. She looks like a real cool down to earth chick that has an ex bf she still talks and "chills" with and a ton of "guy friends".

I'm going to make a baseless assumption and say that the first three pictures were taken by ex-boyfriends and/or guy friends who wanted to have sex with her, but were not able to. That, perhaps, would be more relevant to what you're going for. But yeah, to Rick's point, that's not unusual.

So on one hand, I seem to have a penchant these days for rocking the friend zone.

On the other hand, if single women wanted to hang out with me half as much I'd be getting pussy by airdrop about every day.

Not that I mind the situation, life is still a steady flow of awesomeness.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with having some female friends that you desire to pork but will never get the chance. Makes you look good hanging around with such beauties.

She's a banging babe by the looks of things. I have a hot date lined up the day before yours. I can't wait for mine. Haha. I'm a loser. I might go to pub and just drink for a few hours.

hehehe

dude she's totally cute. Nick one, Rick!

Yeah man, she's a cutie for sure. Hope your date goes well!

DAYUM! is all I can say. Kudos on the date.

She's not my type either. I do not think she is ugly or anything like that, but good luck.

Thanks.

Peacock feathers are the things that set you apart from other males dude. They're a huge part of the Western mating ritual. Mine are my epic work ethic, Buddhist beliefs, outgoing personality, and reputable musicianship.

Essentially what I was getting at with the whole preening thing is that my female friends are great about showering me with compliments and making me feel valued. I don't think I'd be able to stay single for so long without em.

And Jimmy, there's no need to be alarmed about a girl having a lot of dude friends. Maybe she grew up with a single dad and a lot of brothers and has become accustomed to that kind of fart-joking, shit-giving camaraderie.

Ah! I see what you are saying. I have no idea what my "peacock feathers" are. I suppose my sense of humor and creativity is a draw to the females. Certainly nothing on my body attracts them in. I have to woo with words and wisdom.

Why is a certain amount of guy friends alarming?

It's not. There's no magic number.

If anything, an inability to bond with females and maintain close female friendships using the excuse "I just get along better with guys" would be more of an alarm.

Why is a certain amount of guy friends alarming?

Because the overwhelming majority of those dudes are trying to get some pussy, she knows it and you'll just be another one of them.

If anything, an inability to bond with females and maintain close female friendships using the excuse "I just get along better with guys" would be more of an alarm.

You make a good point, but the truth is females do get along with guys better. Men treat women differently and arguably better than women treat each other, why? pussy. We negotiate with terrorist that threaten to kill the pussy.

There are very few men who are not husbands, boyfriends or fathers or sons who can treat a woman as well as a close female friend.

Okay. Why do you say this? Because the "I get along better with guys" statement can go either way. I've met women who just generally get on better with the opposite sex who did not set off any red flags...but have also encountered women who have said this and were total whores.