Males and Females

Because the overwhelming majority of those dudes are trying to get some pussy, she knows it and you'll just be another one of them.

It's bad because you'll just end up a friend? That's more the guy's fault than theirs. I never met a woman who said, "I really clicked with this one guy, but since I have a bunch of guy friends who want to have sex with me just like this guy, I'll just be friends with him."

It's bad because you'll just end up a friend? That's more the guy's fault than theirs. I never met a woman who said, "I really clicked with this one guy, but since I have a bunch of guy friends who want to have sex with me just like this guy, I'll just be friends with him."

Whether you start dating this girl or become her BF you have to be aware that she has options and you will always be in competition with these options. That said, you have to keep fishing, and make sure she knows you can still catch fish. All I'm saying is this is a game, and the chick King posted is big game, big challenge.

True. But you're better than your girl Dak, you're the King, the General, and I bet she had to go through some training and learn your program. You could do the same with a girl who plays games or a hoe etc. I also bet you make sure you still have the skills and ability to catch fish, and she knows that.

Whether you start dating this girl or become her BF you have to be aware that she has options and you will always be in competition with these options. That said, you have to keep fishing, and make sure she knows you can still catch fish. All I'm saying is this is a game, and the chick King posted is big game, big challenge.

Um, people always have options, no matter how many friends they have. That's why it makes it special if someone is chosen to be their significant other. It's not a game at all if you guys genuinely enjoy one another's company. A person who keeps friends around so they can tap them with a metaphorical dating wand and make them a significant other whenever the hell they feel like it isn't worthwhile.

In short, if there is so little between what makes someone a friend and a significant other for a person, they're not worth dating. This kind of thing isn't a problem for people who value themselves enough to not date someone who they'd have to play a game with to keep around.

True. But you're better than your girl Dak, you're the King, the General, and I bet she had to go through some training and learn your program. You could do the same with a girl who plays games or a hoe etc. I also bet you make sure you still have the skills and ability to catch fish, and she knows that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

In one example of the process, a person might have thoughts of infidelity with respect to a spouse or other partner. Instead of dealing with these undesirable thoughts consciously, the subject unconsciously projects these feelings onto the other person, and begins to think that the other has thoughts of infidelity and that the other may be having an affair. In this way, the subject may obtain 'acquittal by his conscience - if he projects his own impulses to faithlessness on to the partner to whom he owes faith', wrote Freud.

Damn. Give this guy a medal. But you can't/shouldn't do it with game players. It's a ceaseless battle. I also don't work on my "skills and ability to catch fish". I do me.

Um, people always have options, no matter how many friends they have. That's why it makes it special if someone is chosen to be their significant other. It's not a game at all if you guys genuinely enjoy one another's company. A person who keeps friends around so they can tap them with a metaphorical dating wand and make them a significant other whenever the hell they feel like it isn't worthwhile.

In short, if there is so little between what makes someone a friend and a significant other for a person, they're not worth dating. This kind of thing isn't a problem for people who value themselves enough to not date someone who they'd have to play a game with to keep around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

People have options? Of course, you're not saying much. What I'm saying is Women have more options. What you have, as a Man, is the choice. The will power and the skills to go out and try to get a "10", get rejected and try again. You're a hunter.

You're young, you're a romantic, idealistic, I get that. You'll realize one day that even the smartest people in great relationships play games. No offense, but you sound like a chick. And in our culture it's pretty typical.

Also, Freud is mostly horse-shit.

Dak, you dick.

But you can't/shouldn't do it with game players. It's a ceaseless battle.

Yeah, but I like the challenge. It's what gets my dick hard.

I also don't work on my "skills and ability to catch fish". I do me.

Well I don't know how you got your girl. Maybe she was a fish that didn't get off your boat, idk, but what ever "I do me" is, it's part of keeping your game up.

People have options? Of course, you're not saying much. What I'm saying is Women have more options. What you have, as a Man, is the choice. The will power and the skills to go out and try to get a "10", get rejected and try again. You're a hunter.

The point I was making is that the possibility to leave one's significant other for a friend is always there, but if it's an actual relationship, it's not even close to an imminent threat.

You're young, you're a romantic, idealistic, I get that. You'll realize one day that even the smartest people in great relationships play games. No offense, but you sound like a chick. And in our culture it's pretty typical.

Of course there's some level of games in a healthy relationship, much like how a healthy person gets a little sick once in a while. It's just that the relationship isn't all a game if it's real. There's a huge difference between being yourself and ending up with a romantic connection, and being someone else and ending up with attraction to a fabrication. If you be yourself, and respect yourself enough to not settle for anything less than someone who wants you for exactly who you are, you'll never have a problem with a girl having lots of guy friends. If how they regard you is not that much above that of a friend, there's no loss if they leave you.

And I get told I sound like a chick a lot. It's no big deal.

Also, Freud is mostly horse-shit.

He's not the only one to write about projection. You just sound like if you do befriend women, it's for the possibility of turning it into something, be it sex or a relationship. So when a woman has a bunch of guy friends, you go off of how you think and assume that they're all just potential relationships and that if you go for them, you have to play your cards right or else you can get placed in the pile of friends.

Well I don't know how you got your girl. Maybe she was a fish that didn't get off your boat, idk, but what ever "I do me" is, it's part of keeping your game up.

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that he was just himself, and only changed in ways he wanted to if at all.

Okay. Why do you say this? Because the "I get along better with guys" statement can go either way. I've met women who just generally get on better with the opposite sex who did not set off any red flags...but have also encountered women who have said this and were total whores.

Hah it's only a red flag if you're a guy who gets butthurt/cares about a potential partner's friends in orbit who might be competition. Or if the woman in question dislikes women out of reasons of personal insecurity:

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/09/women-please-stop-saying-you-dont-get-along-with-other-women/

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that he was just himself, and only changed in ways he wanted to if at all.

Basically. I am/was relatively up front that I have x priorities and motivation and [they] are free to take it or leave it. It's a full time job working on myself, and relationships (especially children) are like overtime. A good SO makes it enjoyable overtime, but it's still overtime. I don't have life left over to waste on drama.

"Doing me first" = "keeping your game up" because "having your own life" is universally attractive. Nothing is more pathetic than someone who'll drop their entire existence and ditch all their hobbies and friends and goals for someone else.

i was actually going to help people with their relationship problems, but since no one pays any fucking attention to my advice on this paticular thread, i'm instead going to announce to you guys that the girl i was dating (the blue-haired boy's ex and the woman that someone described as looking like a thinner person with an inner-tube underneath her shirt) has just now broken-up with me, on facebook,

also
i never actually broke up with the crazy-girl that broke-down and cried in the middle of the road about a year ago, so i ended up making out with her a couple of hours ago

so
yesterday i'm hanging out with one of those girls that kinda randomly travels across the country, she spent all afternoon telling people "i've only been in Texas for 3 days" and then last night i fucked her

i officially feel like a slut now