Males and Females

a one year age difference turned her off? Christ. you're better off without her if something as petty as that is going to bother her.

Wow, that sucks. Today is my girlfriend's 23rd birthday, and I'm still 19. I'm like the anti-mort or something except I might have fucked a 17yo once.

I thought moving to Toronto would provide me with much more opportunity to meet women, and it has, no doubt. But I am just a little bit disappointed that all the cute girls I have been getting to know in my program are already taken.

What's my next step bros? Craigslist?
My friends and I have encountered this exact same phenomenon. I'm pretty sure every girl in this city is dating the guy in a plaid shirt, vest and a stupid fedora or the spoiled rich arab guy with the faux-hawk. After living in downtown Toronto I'm sure you know the guys I mean.

Who really even gives a crap about that alpha and beta stuff? Excessively self-conscious wimps, that's who.
This. It's never easy for anyone to put themselves out there and make the first move. I know it is very hard for me. But either you have social skills and do it every once and a while or you don't. This whole alpha-male, beta-male junk is just a screen for the fact that some guys overcome their awkwardness and fear by being assholes and some don't.

So I guess that means white girls are cougars and brown girls hate younger men. IT'S A LAW OF ABSOLUTES.
I dated a brown (Tamil) girl who was two years older than me. It was going very well and then she suddenly broke it off. I was confused as to why, but this has explained it to me. Thank you Krampus.

She was probably a Tiger. RARRRR!

Alpha-beta is for guys who read "The Game" by Neil Strauss one too many times and use the term "neg" in casual daily conversation, I reckon.

This. It's never easy for anyone to put themselves out there and make the first move. I know it is very hard for me. But either you have social skills and do it every once and a while or you don't. This whole alpha-male, beta-male junk is just a screen for the fact that some guys overcome their awkwardness and fear by being assholes and some don't.

Pretty narrow definition of alpha male, and incorrect at that. Also, "alpha male" is an easily observed phenomena in the animal kingdom, as well as amongst humans, so it's hardly an idea created to milk betas out of money.

Alpha-beta is for guys who read "The Game" by Neil Strauss one too many times and use the term "neg" in casual daily conversation, I reckon.

Fuck, they're on to us. I guess that means my parapsychology routine is out.

@CC: yeah, I have certainly noticed far too many flannel-clad hipsters and t-shirt-vest wearing dudes with Raybans in the area. Hipster central.

This thread is mostly filed with whining and general woe-is-me, and I myself have contributed to that most every time I have posted in here, which I why I feel I need to bring some good news!

After many months of patient heartbreak, my unrequited love has finally been reciprocated. That's right ladies and gentlemen. The woman I have been pining over all year is now mine. Hooray!

It's never easy for anyone to put themselves out there and make the first move. I know it is very hard for me. But either you have social skills and do it every once and a while or you don't. This whole alpha-male, beta-male junk is just a screen for the fact that some guys overcome their awkwardness and fear by being assholes and some don't.

Whatever beta boy.

This thread is mostly filed with whining and general woe-is-me, and I myself have contributed to that most every time I have posted in here, which I why I feel I need to bring some good news!

After many months of patient heartbreak, my unrequited love has finally been reciprocated. That's right ladies and gentlemen. The woman I have been pining over all year is now mine. Hooray!

Congrats sirrah! I'm e-proud of you!

Congrats :kickass:

Now we're faced with the prospect of Evil? bragging about how great his life is now that he got the girl. However, that is much better than complaining about inaction.

Glad you got the girl you wanted, man. I wish I could say the same about me :(

Well done, Evil?, and brag away. Ozz is just jealous.

Also, good luck JAGE. Deets on the girl? It is a girl, right?

Now we're faced with the prospect of Evil? bragging about how great his life is now that he got the girl. However, that is much better than complaining about inaction.

Glad you got the girl you wanted, man. I wish I could say the same about me :(

Damn straight!

Actually, we all know that the truth is that I will probably disappear for another long period of time.