Males and Females

see last semester the most banging dude I've ever met sat next to me, and liked my shirt. We really hit it off until...
I said the words "My Boyfriend..."

Then he stopped talking to me.

And if this guy is an iron maiden metal head then I guess it's not worth it either. I've met a few at my school already, but they're the tight-jeans wearing type and thats just yuck.
There's also the ugly guy with the municipal waste shirt, who has spoken to me. I'd hate to have to resort to that.
Yeah I'm fucking shallow.

Don't you hate that?! That's happened to me, it's like "Yes, i have a boyfriend, but i still think you're cool and I want to be your friend." But he cant see that. It sucks. :erk:

Yeah, you are shallow. :lol:

see last semester the most banging dude I've ever met sat next to me, and liked my shirt. We really hit it off until...
I said the words "My Boyfriend..."

Then he stopped talking to me.

And if this guy is an iron maiden metal head then I guess it's not worth it either. I've met a few at my school already, but they're the tight-jeans wearing type and thats just yuck.
There's also the ugly guy with the municipal waste shirt, who has spoken to me. I'd hate to have to resort to that.
Yeah I'm fucking shallow.

Whenever I see someone with a good metal shirt on I try to say something, regardless of genre. I have a really good female friend who's into metal, but her boyfriend's in Naxzul, makes no difference to me.

Nothing wrong with being friends with metal chicks. Especially if they actually have good taste. There need to be more geeky/gamer metalhead ladies though. Too often it's just one or the other. Both hobbies must converge!

@iamtheblackwizard pues entonces deja me dicer que paso, presumible, con tu hombre y este nuevo mujer de el. pues, si fuera con un pinche vieja rapidamente que ustedes separo, yo creo que no te gusto mucho y el quieria este vieja antes de ustedes habia terminado. entiende que nada mas estoy piensando de este y no se realmente que onda con ustedes en tu vida. y soy hablando en espanol porque no quiero que enojas en me si no gustas me explicacion

or you know...you can try dating people with different tastes in music and stuff than you. none of my girlfriends have been metalheads.

I was curious so i ran that through a translator

I got this:

iamtheblackwizard for then let me dicer happened, presumably, with your man. Therefore, if a petty old quickly separated you, I do not think I liked you and quieria this will be old before you order. I understand that not ma think of this and not really that wave with you in your life.

Still didn't get that after the translation.
And you'd have to know the situation with the ex. In short almost 2 years of life wasted. Mostly out of...feeling really bad for him. He like lead me on to think he was one way, then after we made it he like completely changed.
He's the guy that high school kids idolize. But then when you become an adult you realize what a douche he is.

pues = well, wtf translator did you use?

anyways, basically I was just asuming that long before you two broke up he already had this girl in the background. from a guy perspective, that's usually how it is. I could go line by line, but I dont't have time.

@ yoda what? unlike most people down here, I don't switch between spanish and english in the same phrase. I choose one or the other.

yes...a stab...quite....

anyway! I don't use accents when I type in spanish because I'm not going to spend time looking for the right combination on the num-pad keys or whatever they're called. That accounts for the poor translation.