Males and Females

I'm pretty sure some hot raven haired girl who sits in my lectures likes me. She keeps turning round and looking at me and she asked me my name the time before last and introduced herself. She's got such a hot ass.

If the girl I went on a date with isn't up for meeting up again, I'll look into it.

la_46_anorith.jpg

I'm pretty sure some hot raven haired girl who sits in my lectures likes me. She keeps turning round and looking at me and she asked me my name the time before last and introduced herself. She's got such a hot ass.

If the girl I went on a date with isn't up for meeting up again, I'll look into it.

Get a pic of dat azz.

Ok so, I have philosophy tomorrow.
And the kid that sits behind me is really really fucking hot. We do not have assigned seats, and now every class he sits behind me. Always. I think I will experiment tomorrow, and sit across the classroom to see if he follows.
I've never seen him wearing band paraphernalia, but he has long hair and a beard...so I guess based on this I'm assuming he likes metal...he look like zakk wylde, not john lennon so I don't think he's like..a hippie or anything.
I just got my new emperor shirt in the mail today. I'm so wearing it tomorrow, and if he doesn't tell me he likes it then I guess it's not worth pursuing.

Hey, there are different kinds of metalheads. If he is the Iron Maiden type metalhead, or the typical thrashfag (ew) he probably isn't going to care. You're likely to attract the BM dudes with that :0

And also, most guys just dont give a shit. I wear band shirts all the time, and this other guy at my college who wears band shirts pretty damn similar to mine, never comments on mine. Then again, i don't care if he notices or not, im not trying to impress anyone :lol: