Males and Females

You expect girls in their early 20's to not be promiscuous?

I know plenty of girls in their early/mid 20s who aren't promiscuous. A lot of times they're religious, sometimes they're not.

damnromulans said:
Stick to impressionable high school students then, once you pass the age of like 18 everybody has some history

FYI, having some kind of history is not the same thing as being promiscuous.

IMO, promiscuous chicks aren't good gf/wife material. At least, that's my preference. If that makes me a misogynist, then so be it.

IMO, promiscuous chicks aren't good gf/wife material. At least, that's my preference. If that makes me a misogynist, then so be it.

Would you say that promiscuous guys aren't good bf/husband material? If not, then yes, you are a misogynist for having a double standard.

There's a fine line between thinking "X should apply to EVERYBODY" and "I don't prefer X" IMO

Nothing objectively wrong with being promiscuous or having mental illness or being a certain body type but I don't have to like it. I don't think most people would want to date or marry someone who had 4579253494 more partners than they did.

It's when you start making arguments like "well so and so deserved to be raped because so and so was wearing XYZ" or "so and so should be culled like badgers because I don't like them" when it becomes a problem.

Would you say that promiscuous guys aren't good bf/husband material? If not, then yes, you are a misogynist for having a double standard.

I'd say the average straight male has the desire to have sex with a good number and variation of women. 2-3 at a time, 4-5 gf's, different girl every week etc. I don't think the average Woman feels this way.

I am so fucking sick of being a loser with girls. HATE HATE HATE IT.

Need to stop staring at women. Urgh.