Males and Females

So, I'm sure you're all aware of my ex-girlfriend Ashley, correct? The one I dated for nearly seven years and who I was on the verge of proposing to and moving to Hawaii with. Well, her employer made a Facebook profile for her a while ago but she never updated it until recently. And just within the last week or something, I'm not exactly sure, she uploaded a photo of herself.

12038_194572560709162_67086598_n.jpg

God daaaaaamn she's looking good.

Ew, she's a zip.

And being a "homegrown, corn-fed fat ass" is different than being a "The South will rise again!" redneck. Jeremy, you should know this after a year in the plains bro!

For some reason I thought Ashley was a blonde white girl with rich parents from Wisconsin, complete with a Valley accent.

I thought she was a black haired white girl. Azn girls are kind of meh except a few indian girls and some philipenos.

I am not really happy to announce I have changed my race from Northeast Asian to Southeast Asian after lots of quality time outdoors.

PP and I had the best day ever yesterday. Went swimming in a creek, hiked, went cherry picking, banged a lot, had a huge dinner of BBQ grilled meat and squishes, and then went to town on "WHITE LIGHTNING" ice cream.

Thought of you Sentinel Slain when I saw some white supremacist graffiti under a bridge!