Males and Females

It was entertaining as fuck while it lasted, though. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the blanket statements Jimmy makes to validate his morally questionable choices are pure douchebaggery.

AFAIK he has limited success getting women to sleep with him but respects their choices, and has dogs he takes good care of for companionship. Those are all morally sound.

PP is sick. I took care of him by ordering Chinese takeout and gleefully eating it all when he couldn't.

“The maternal instinct leads a woman to prefer a tenth share in a first rate man to the exclusive possession of a third rate one.”

this sort of explains the 1-man-with-many-women type polygymy that you see in Utah and the Middle East

but what about those ancient cultures where each female would have multiple husbands??

but what about those ancient cultures where each female would have multiple husbands??

I can't imagine why those cultures would have developed that practice, or that any that did would have survived long. It makes much more sense for a man to have multiple wives for reasons that should be obvious from an evolutionary standpoint.

The polyandry that still exists in the world is almost always multiple brothers to a single woman. It's rare, but it does exist in Tibet, Polynesia and parts of India. I'm not sure what environmental factors led to these customs though. It doesn't seem evolutionarily beneficial to the men, so perhaps there is some economic factor.

The polyandry that still exists in the world is almost always multiple brothers to a single woman. It's rare, but it does exist in Tibet, Polynesia and parts of India. I'm not sure what environmental factors led to these customs though. It doesn't seem evolutionarily beneficial to the men, so perhaps there is some economic factor.

I actually did a report about this for my Anthropology class. The way it generally works is when the multiple brothers who inherit the land from their father, and the one woman marries them to "keep the property in the family". So you're right, it's not an evolutionary benefit as much as an economical one.

There should be an OKCupid for females who are looking to make friends with other females of similar interests. I need more female friends, who wouldn't be afraid to go to shows or whatever.

I just checked out meetup.com, and holy shit, everythings "gay soccer club", "lesbian motorcycle riders", LGBT writers", etc. That's Long Beach for ya.