Males and Females

I once hired a girl on CL to fuck. I took her to a bar, had a few shots that were shit and we snuck to the alley. She asked for anal and as i was fucking her ass I felt something tapping my balls. I looked down and saw her/his balls, smirked and then finished.

^ My attempt at a SS post.

this sort of explains the 1-man-with-many-women type polygymy that you see in Utah and the Middle East

but what about those ancient cultures where each female would have multiple husbands??

I actually did a report about this for my Anthropology class. The way it generally works is when the multiple brothers who inherit the land from their father, and the one woman marries them to "keep the property in the family".

wow
someone actually answering a question i asked
:headbang:

I once hired a girl on CL to fuck. I took her to a bar, had a few shots that were shit and we snuck to the alley. She asked for anal and as i was fucking her ass I felt something tapping my balls. I looked down and saw her/his balls, smirked and then finished.

i know huge-boobed trannies that do this, except they do it with blowjobs, they're all like, "i love the taste of cum, i wanna swallow" and then the guy has no idea that the "swallowing chick" is a guy untill after "she" drinks his jizz

Damn, that actually happened? I'm considering doing that, but am kind of afraid of a similar experience...

I'm not sure how it'd be over there, but have you ever used a site like meetup.com

Wow, never heard of this site but looked through it and found a huge group that goes to shows and whatnot. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to make an account.

@crimsonfloyd: My body being I.Ded in the morgue maybe? :lol: But, i'm always iffy about CL just because back in the day when i was trying to find acting auditions, all the auditions posted on CL were all scams and or creep "directors". However, people here (NY) seem to post ads for musicians on there and are able to find capable musicians, so it can't be all bad at least when it's being used for music.

I am checking out the personals section on CL women seeking women and all of it is for sex. :lol:

meetup.com is stellar. I found a group dedicated to people who play video games. We end up playing board games a lot, but everyone is really cool and I really enjoy going to the events. It beats the fuck out of sitting at home on a Saturday night watching TV and drinking alone.

Read a nice little insightful passage from Nietzsche today.

The diversity of men is revealed not only in the diversity of their tables of what they find good, that is to say in the fact that they regard diverse goods worth striving for and also differ as to what is more or less valuable, as to the order of rank of the goods they all recognize—it is revealed even more in what they regard as actually having and possessing what they find good.
In regard to a woman, for example, the more modest man counts the simple disposal of her body and sexual gratification as a sufficient and satisfactory sign of having, of possession; another, with a more jealous and demanding thirst for possession, sees the "question mark," the merely apparent quality of such a having and requires subtler tests, above all in order to know whether the woman not only gives herself to him but also gives up for his sake what she has or would like to have—: only thus does she count to him as "possessed." A third, however, is not done with jealousy and desire for having even then; he asks himself whether, when the woman gives up everything for him, she does not perhaps do so for a phantom of him: he demands that she know him to the very heart before she is able to love him at all, he dares to let himself be unravelled—. He feels that his beloved is fully in his possession only when she no longer deceives herself about him but loves him as much for his devilry and hidden insatiability as she does for his goodness, patience and spirituality.

meetup.com is stellar. I found a group dedicated to people who play video games. We end up playing board games a lot, but everyone is really cool and I really enjoy going to the events. It beats the fuck out of sitting at home on a Saturday night watching TV and drinking alone.

That sounds like a Nightline episode waiting to happen.

Read a nice little insightful passage from Nietzsche today.

The diversity of men is revealed not only in the diversity of their tables of what they find good, that is to say in the fact that they regard diverse goods worth striving for and also differ as to what is more or less valuable, as to the order of rank of the goods they all recognize—it is revealed even more in what they regard as actually having and possessing what they find good.
In regard to a woman, for example, the more modest man counts the simple disposal of her body and sexual gratification as a sufficient and satisfactory sign of having, of possession; another, with a more jealous and demanding thirst for possession, sees the "question mark," the merely apparent quality of such a having and requires subtler tests, above all in order to know whether the woman not only gives herself to him but also gives up for his sake what she has or would like to have—: only thus does she count to him as "possessed." A third, however, is not done with jealousy and desire for having even then; he asks himself whether, when the woman gives up everything for him, she does not perhaps do so for a phantom of him: he demands that she know him to the very heart before she is able to love him at all, he dares to let himself be unravelled—. He feels that his beloved is fully in his possession only when she no longer deceives herself about him but loves him as much for his devilry and hidden insatiability as she does for his goodness, patience and spirituality.

What text was that from - and it looks like Nietzsche might have been Austrian! lol

Wow, never heard of this site but looked through it and found a huge group that goes to shows and whatnot. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to make an account.

@crimsonfloyd: My body being I.Ded in the morgue maybe? :lol: But, i'm always iffy about CL just because back in the day when i was trying to find acting auditions, all the auditions posted on CL were all scams and or creep "directors". However, people here (NY) seem to post ads for musicians on there and are able to find capable musicians, so it can't be all bad at least when it's being used for music.

I am checking out the personals section on CL women seeking women and all of it is for sex. :lol:

Haha I was 90% joking Craigslist. Craigslist is full of shady folk whether your looking for a car, a job or friend. That said, in LA there's a "strictly platonic" section where is where I assume you'd go to try and find women who are into the same kind of music, etc.

But that site Monoxide Child mentioned is probably better.

If you're just wanting to hook up, try AdultFriendFinder. Some... interesting people on that website. I may or may not have an account there...

paysites sound like a rip off to me. fucking prostitution. Women's most ancient and eternal weapon against men.