Males and Females

just did this^^

will take pictures as soon as i get a new camera
(a couple who smoke potpurri sold my old camera for drug money)

Dude, that EXACT same thing happened to me! Guess that's what happens when your roommates are a drug dealer and an ex-stripper.

You know, i thought you were joking too, but wasn't sure. :rofl:

It was Mort who mentioned the meetup site. That's a terrible scenario that happened to your friend. I wouldn't mess with any sites to hook up with people either; you run the risk of the person being a fucking creep and or not being the person in their pictures/who they say to be. A girl I worked with in a play acted in this episode of Dates from Hell and it's basically a true story account of a woman who meets a guy off a dating website who turns out to be a psychopath killer:
http://www.tivishows.com/2013/05/dates-from-hell-season-2-episode-9-roll.html?m=1

No thanks.

Wow, never heard of this site but looked through it and found a huge group that goes to shows and whatnot. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to make an account.

@crimsonfloyd: My body being I.Ded in the morgue maybe? :lol: But, i'm always iffy about CL just because back in the day when i was trying to find acting auditions, all the auditions posted on CL were all scams and or creep "directors". However, people here (NY) seem to post ads for musicians on there and are able to find capable musicians, so it can't be all bad at least when it's being used for music.

I am checking out the personals section on CL women seeking women and all of it is for sex. :lol:

No dumbie, you go to "platonic friendship" or whatever it's called! :) it's probably not going to work either, but w4w is meant solely for sex/dating.

EDIT: Beaten.

You know, i thought you were joking too, but wasn't sure. :rofl:

It was Mort who mentioned the meetup site. That's a terrible scenario that happened to your friend. I wouldn't mess with any sites to hook up with people either; you run the risk of the person being a fucking creep and or not being the person in their pictures/who they say to be. A girl I worked with in a play acted in this episode of Dates from Hell and it's basically a true story account of a woman who meets a guy off a dating website who turns out to be a psychopath killer:
http://www.tivishows.com/2013/05/dates-from-hell-season-2-episode-9-roll.html?m=1

No thanks.

I've never actually done anything but talk to people on that site, but it's definitely not something I'd recommend to any girls. Way too many creeps on that site. I assumed the person on there was a guy looking to hook up with a girl so that's why I said that.

And honestly, Craigslist is almost just as creepy. There was a guy in my area who killed a woman he met on there, and the media was all over it. Actually I had heard they were going to stop offering personals on there for that reason... since they offer so many other services and didn't want to look bad... but I guess they didn't. You really have to talk to these people over the phone first, make sure you "know" them before you actually meet them.

But you never know. I had a friend who met his now live-in girlfriend on a hookup website. Really strange.

A 90% match on OKC in my area said we didn't have similar interests

1347548430499.jpg

Anyone that thinks men are more judgmental of the opposite sex's appearance than women is probably a woman.

This is something that always perplexed me. When I watch two women meet, they compliment the tiniest nuances of each other's appearances, yet when a man passes a vague judgment like "she's ugly" or "she's hot," suddenly men are the judgmental ones.

One of the things I've never understood is how it's sexist/otherwise offensive in the stereotypical woman's eye to judge a woman on their weight, lack of boobies/ass, etc, but somehow when facial structure gets involved its fine even though that's the area in which ugly people have the least flexibility in self-improvement. Like, "she's got great curves, she's super hot" is offensive but "she's got a highly symmetrical face, she's so pretty" is the right way for men to judge women. Not that it excuses all the guys I here talking about there being too many ugly chicks or who has fake boobs or whatever, but vanity is vanity.