Males and Females

Also my first paycheck is not this Friday but next, and I wanna take my lovely lass out on a memorable date. Ideas? Dinner is cliche, the movies are cliche.

Something artsy. I find that burlesque shows tend to melt some of the initial sexual tension on a first date, and there's this jazz club in town with an atmosphere to die for. Check the events section in your local newspaper. Go night hiking with some friends to scout out a spot for stargazing.

Get inspired, broski.

They do, but I do not own one, since I am horrible with money.

I might bus her down to Ottawa with me and take her to a museum or something. She really likes stuff like that.

Burlesque shows are lame IMHO. I can't think of anything less sexy.

idk about the rest of the world...

but here in Dallas Texas USA, the shows that are referered to as "burlesque" aren't sexy because they're not supposed to be, they're entertaining on a non-erotic level, some of them are straight up comedies and actually quite hilarious

They do, but I do not own one, since I am horrible with money.

I might bus her down to Ottawa with me and take her to a museum or something. She really likes stuff like that.

what about a debit card??

you know a piece of plastic that looks like a credit card but you can't spend more money than you actually have, do you have one of those?? it's so much easier than carring aroud cash everywhere

I do have a debit card. My paycheck is on direct deposit, so I just need to go to the bank and withdraw, and voila.

Do you live near any kind of ocean/lake/water etc? That's always a nice place to go, very relaxing (I grew up on the beach, so I'm kind of spoiled by it.)

And I feel like dinner is at least a "part" of the standard date... and of course, the age-old custom, we as the guys have to pay for it.

I do not even know why am bringing this up, but the last time I have gotten an erection was 5 years ago. I was homeless recently staying in cheap motels and would leave the TV on and wake up early in the morning seeing infomercials for extenze type stuff,etc.. so I can't be the only guy in the world with this problem.

You should change your location to Lake Flaccid.

Pow, blammo, bazinga, etc.

Alright let's sum up my last two days of going out with girls. And no, nothing happened. First I went out with that silly chick that claims she needs my company or some dumb shit like that. I was waiting for her on one square in Prague and as I saw her coming to me the first think I noticed was that her ass and thighs are not as slim as I thought they were. Maybe I'd just forgotten. But she has these short legs that are exactly my type really, squeezy squeezy butt stuffed in jeans hmmm. (Oh well I like just about any legs on a girl that's not fat). Went to the pub, had beers then I started to like her as always but she refused to go to my place as always because she's scared I would fuck her. Bitch has respect but doesn't want to fuck. Furthest away from sex possible tbh. I'm not even sad, I just fall in love for 30 minutes and then forget it because I'm used to her being a dumb bitch fucking everyone of my friends and even people I don't know.

So I went out with other chick next day thinking things couldn't really be worse. I was sick of drinking and thought more beer would help so I had like seven, then threw up and then we went to her place with another chick, about to sleep all in one bed. It wasn't even awkward as it was somehow decided beforehand that we wouldn't fuck at all. She had these shorts and during certain moves I could see her being shaved and all, which was like a nail to my coffin indeed. At night I was like bitch I'm cold and she took her duvet and nodded at me to come closer to her. I was like no way bitch, she was fucking hot and I mean temperature hot and ass hot too. So I held her in my arms just like that and....... in the morning I had a coffee and went home.

Now this is a real sad story but don't cry please. I'm just like that. I perfected lady friendship to the point where I spoon with half naked sexy girls like nothing. People like me should be paid with fucking gold. I'm the most valued male companion in the universe of fucks. I entertain chicks with ease and then I provide contact that's not even obscene and low.

And I'm not crying either. :lol:

I AM CRAZY AS THOUSAND FUCKS!

And then fucking JAGE complains about being tortured by women. Learn to get tortured, englishman.