Males and Females

You shoulda let on a little more. I guess I just assumed since I would have reacted differently if it were me. Sorry man.

No prob, it's a thing with forum discussions about dating. People assume others need advice if they talk about their private life and then it becomes all teenage magazine. It's rarely A: I just fucked my girlfriend from behind B: High five bro, I used to fuck that one too but now I have a different girlfriend.

take you to Amsterdam. I hear the "coffee shops" there are pretty wild...

not really "wild" at all really
the weed shops in Amsterdam sell the specific kind of weed that makes everyone really really mellowed out where you go into the shop and everyone's totally half-asleep

I heard you could also legally buy magic mushrooms...Anyone know if thats true or not?

i don't know anything about that, i just remember my friend going to Amsterdam and coming back with a video of a "coffee shop" crammed full of half-asleep people with a long bench wrapped around the outside of the building, which was also filled mellow-stoned people that were too fucked up to walk

No prob, it's a thing with forum discussions about dating. People assume others need advice if they talk about their private life and then it becomes all teenage magazine. It's rarely A: I just fucked my girlfriend from behind B: High five bro, I used to fuck that one too but now I have a different girlfriend.

Don't worry, I knew you weren't asking for my advice, was just offering some input.

I'm sorta hoping for the same with my own situation. I'll feel free to take anyone's advice, though no guarantees I'll follow through on it haha.

not really "wild" at all really
the weed shops in Amsterdam sell the specific kind of weed that makes everyone really really mellowed out where you go into the shop and everyone's totally half-asleep

Well my little sister went there last year and smoked hash. Or at least my older sister asked her if she did and she giggled.

Anyway, to bring this back to the original subject but not completely changing course, I've found I ALWAYS have to hide my smoking from girls. Just makes them uncomfortable for some reason. Why is it such a problem with them?

I've found I ALWAYS have to hide my smoking from girls. Just makes them uncomfortable for some reason. Why is it such a problem with them?

you're dating the wrong girls
just go find a female that smokes weed and you 2 can smoke together

seriously, i've met alot more female potheads than male ones

I guess because most chicks don't smoke weed with each other like guys do. Maybe it's kind of a male bonding thing?

Personally, I don't care if my girlfriend doesn't smoke weed, I just don't want her criticizing me for doing it.

Luckily, on OkCupid they ask questions about that stuff... unfortunately I still haven't had any luck yet...

Personally, I don't care if my girlfriend doesn't smoke weed, I just don't want her criticizing me for doing it.

Luckily, on OkCupid they ask questions about that stuff... unfortunately I still haven't had any luck yet...

Are you messaging girls, or are you waiting for them to message you? You gotta be the one to message them, and you have to message a lot, if you want to have any success.

Also, if you're really having problems with OKcupid, you should try some other sites. Opens you up to a whole new group of people.

Are you messaging girls, or are you waiting for them to message you? You gotta be the one to message them, and you have to message a lot, if you want to have any success.

Also, if you're really having problems with OKcupid, you should try some other sites. Opens you up to a whole new group of people.

I'm actually messaging them. I haven't got shit for messages that I didn't initiate. Maybe I need to join more sites. Tell me about POF?

Yeah, that's what I heard. Why I'm using OKCupid instead.

I'm trying to take some good pictures of myself, to make myself look a little better, though. Apparently if your looks are ranked in the "top half" of people of OKC, you'll show up on other people's queues even more. At least social awkwardness takes a back seat to looks.