Males and Females

:lol: Sig material, too lazy to do it right now though.

I was actually thinking the same about unknown's comment. But I'm flattered, man. I feel welcomed here after two weeks.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GIRL ACTUALLY LIKES ME THOUGH. And another girl invited me to smoke weed with her. And another girl and I discussed the ways we think mermaids have sex (kinky?) And another girl... well she wasn't that interesting but still. BIG. FUCKING. WIN.

I don't think there are any single females on GMD at all these days.

PP is a cat whisperer! He came over to meet our new cats and bonded nearly instantly with the autistic shy one.

I met a couple women in recent weeks who seem interested.

One is a few years younger than me, she models for my friend's body painting studio. She's this skinny little blonde thing and I enjoy how assertive she is, and seems like her interests are well-rounded enough that I wouldn't mind having her around all the time. We had a whole conversation about astronomy and science fiction. I have a date with her on Saturday :)

The other's this exotic beauty (she looks Brazilian to me) I met a few years ago who's been keeping to herself for the most part. I ran into her at My Bloody Valentine last night and we were both pleasantly surprised to see each other. I found out she's been creeping my Facebook page recently and grabbed her number. We'll see how that one pans out.

I was told by a friend to avoid POF cause "it sucks". My OKC girl and I have been texting all day though, so this seems good.

I was told by a friend to avoid POF cause "it sucks". Let's just see how this works out.

yeah
for some reason the people on this forum seem to think it sucks
but the people i know face-2-face love POF
so what i was asking is for specifics
what specifically about PoF don't you guys like??

I was told by a friend to avoid POF cause "it sucks". My OKC girl and I have been texting all day though, so this seems good.

You should learn to post pictures tbh. You're at that point when we already know your mother is embarrassing when she gets drunk so we might aswell judge the cunt you're texting with.

You should learn to post pictures tbh. You're at that point when we already know your mother is embarrassing when she gets drunk so we might aswell judge the cunt you're texting with.

yeah
if you're gonna get laid please post pics of the girl(s) that you're boning

I'm not gonna post any pictures of her (yet) but I will post one of myself. But only after I make that tell-all thread I've been promising.