Males and Females

my perfect sex partner

nordic or slavic

-blue or pure-green eyes

-Kayden Kross figure, round butt that is tighter than hell, no girls that had too much anal sex with a huge cocked person ('ve been out with a girl like before :(, she was hot though, at least)

-long hair, either natural blonde locks or natural brunette with one of those cute square fringes that make them look like a bimbo who would be good at blowjobs

-tattoos are fully optional, no strong feelings either way, unless they are retarded ones like the ones that the town tattoo artist here does. No badly drawn crusader knights or blown up mosques.

-No plugs or nose plugs. Most piercings are ok though.

-want gainfully employed girl, working as professor/scientist/journalist/top model/politican
you know, the kind of job where tats on hands and neck and facial piercings and blue hair are totally acceptable

-NOT A HIPSTER, no upper middle class homosexual subcultures of "yay liberals gap yah twats"

- NOT A Juggallette. No fat ass bitches that will sink my bed. That can fuck off.

-"nice and sweet in public but dominatrix in bedroom" hmmm depends. I'm scared of getting pegged, but if it's kind of soft and sensual "domination" then hmm, I guess it would make a change. I don't know. At the end of the day, they are the one that gets boned, otherwise it's the door.

- not a streetwise part time ho that lost her virginity before the age of 15.

- "definately liberal, as liberal as possible in fact" no, fuck no. A woman who hates cultural relativism and gives two fingers on the societal pressure upon her, as a white woman, to accept anything less that the level of emancipation that she currently has being what the rest of the women in the world deserve, including future generations. In this regard, she is neither liberal nor conservative. She isn't some Sandra Luke, but she isn't Debbie Schlussel either (or Mrs Bin Laden).

- she speaks in RP (upper class British accent)

-definately atheist DOT

-somewhere between 5 feet and 6 feet (barefoot) and willing to wear heels (and nylon or lace socks). She must also have really pefectly beautiful feet. The kind with toes that go down in length in the way that looks more aesthetically pleasing but is rarer than the usual odd way. Curved arches too and a willingness to have them rubbed.

-ultra-feminine hands - yeah

- "girl who understands that when i go to sleep "i stay asleep until i get hungry" and who is willing to give me "breakfast-in-bed" even if it's just setting a box of Cheez-its on my chest "
more like a girl who can cook european and US food beautifully and is willing to.

-girl who makes enough money to financialy support any kids that she/we might have. DOT

- girl who appreciates white men and how easy her life is due to the tolerance that that group has.

tumblr_m5fbqdaNYN1rntezlo1_400.gif

my perfect sex partner

Celtic-pale, like the kinda white that burns instead of tans

-blue or pure-green eyes

-"hour-glass-figure"
as in huge-boobs (natural)
small-ish-waist
wide-as hell bones-in-the hip
a lot of junk-in-the-trunk

-short hair, something like this http://s2.hubimg.com/u/266589_f520.jpg

-blue/green/purple hair, i want the girl who wakes up and suddenly realizes that she can't remember what the hell her natural hair color is

-full-color (blood-red/fiery-orange/gold) tats (black-&-white "pepper-shading" tattoos look like crap, and look masculine when on a female)

-lots of facial piercings

-refusing to do "traditional look"

-want gainfully employed girl, working as forklift operator/stocking/telemarketing/tattoo-&-piercing shop/hot topic
you know, the kind of job where tats on hands and neck and facial piercings and blue hair are totally acceptable

-superhero dork

-Juggallette

-nice and sweet in public but dominatrix in bedroom

-girl who has "street smarts" but the kind of girl that would never think about going to college in a million years

-definately liberal, as liberal as possible in fact

-the specific kind of southern accent that would be as-annoying-as-hell if coming out of the mouth of a male

-definately atheist or maybe pagan

-somewhere between 5 feet and 6 feet (barefoot) and willing to wear heels

-ultra-feminine hands

-girl who understands that when i go to sleep "i stay asleep until i get hungry" and who is willing to give me "breakfast-in-bed" even if it's just setting a box of Cheez-its on my chest

-girl who makes enough money to financialy support any kids that she/we might have

-girl who will teach her kids the story of "the Christians on the beach" http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/10479175-post2.html

my perfect sex partner

nordic or slavic

-blue or pure-green eyes

-Kayden Kross figure, round butt that is tighter than hell, no girls that had too much anal sex with a huge cocked person ('ve been out with a girl like before :(, she was hot though, at least)

-long hair, either natural blonde locks or natural brunette with one of those cute square fringes that make them look like a bimbo who would be good at blowjobs

-tattoos are fully optional, no strong feelings either way, unless they are retarded ones like the ones that the town tattoo artist here does. No badly drawn crusader knights or blown up mosques.

-No plugs or nose plugs. Most piercings are ok though.

-want gainfully employed girl, working as professor/scientist/journalist/top model/politican

-NOT A HIPSTER, no upper middle class homosexual subcultures of "yay liberals gap yah twats"

- NOT A Juggallette. No fat ass bitches that will sink my bed. That can fuck off.

-"nice and sweet in public but dominatrix in bedroom" hmmm depends. I'm scared of getting pegged, but if it's kind of soft and sensual "domination" then hmm, I guess it would make a change. I don't know. At the end of the day, they are the one that gets boned, otherwise it's the door.

- not a streetwise part time ho that lost her virginity before the age of 15.

- "definately liberal, as liberal as possible in fact" no, fuck no. A woman who hates cultural relativism and gives two fingers on the societal pressure upon her, as a white woman, to accept anything less that the level of emancipation that she currently has being what the rest of the women in the world deserve, including future generations. In this regard, she is neither liberal nor conservative. She isn't some Sandra Luke, but she isn't Debbie Schlussel either (or Mrs Bin Laden).

- she speaks in RP (upper class British accent)

-definately atheist DOT

-somewhere between 5 feet and 6 feet (barefoot) and willing to wear heels (and nylon or lace socks). She must also have really pefectly beautiful feet. The kind with toes that go down in length in the way that looks more aesthetically pleasing but is rarer than the usual odd way. Curved arches too and a willingness to have them rubbed.

- "girl who understands that when i go to sleep "i stay asleep until i get hungry" and who is willing to give me "breakfast-in-bed" even if it's just setting a box of Cheez-its on my chest "
more like a girl who can cook european and US food beautifully and is willing to.

-girl who makes enough money to financialy support any kids that she/we might have. DOT

- girl who appreciates white men and how easy her life is due to the tolerance that that group has.

i really wanna see Jake-the-Dog do this
and definately Onder, and everyone else for that matter
come-on people
describe your perfect sex partner

Short and sweet:

-White
-Brown, black, or dark red hair
-beautiful brown/hazel eyes
-tight ass, medium sized breasts (B/C), slender/in shape
-5'5" to 5'9"
-no facial piercings/maybe tattoos (but not too many)
-maybe foreign (Northern or Western Europe)
-likes sophisticated movies, humor, and music (doesn't have to like metal)
-can cook wide range of stuff
-doesn't take shit from anyone, except maybe me
-athiest or agnostic
-submissive, but willing to try stuff
-knows how to cheer me up, compassionate, and truly cares about me, and doesnt try to make me do anything I don't want to
-likes or tries to learn about things I like

Sorry I was out running. You seem to dwell on the psyché too much considering you're depicting your ideal sex partner. I myself wouldn't think of many differences between my loved bitch and my coital bitch but I just thought you guys would.

I had a date last night that I thought went pretty well. After the exchange we had via text last night, I think she is going to flake. If this happens, I think I'm done with dating for a while.

Disregard females, acquire currency.

The last month or so with my girlfriend has made me realize how unhealthy my past relationships were. If they weren't euphoric, affectionate, sentimental crap, they were bitching and nurturing. It was pathetic. I would say shit like I was so caring and devoted and then find my interest vanish as soon as they did something other than show me affection or ask for me to comfort them.

It shouldn't be such a monumental change for me, but it's a good change. My girlfriend will tell me about her day and I actually find myself listening. I don't even have to mentally motivate myself to do it by thinking things like "you have to do this, blah blah blah." We have common interests I haven't really shared with anyone, and even if we have nothing to talk about (which is more often for us than most people since we're both on the quiet side) we have really comfortable silences.

Also, I find myself more comfortable with fluctuating emotions. I don't totally freak out because we can end up irritating each other or getting mad at each other. We maybe had one real fight, and we managed to resolve it. Petty stuff hardly has any impact at all, and (so far) any issues we've had with the relationship we didn't bury for extended periods of time. It's pretty honest, so far. I like that I can say "so far" in a realistic, not "this is gonna fall apart" way. I'm actually comfortable taking this a day at a time because I don't need any idealized, fantastical feelings or promises in order to be happy with her.

The biggest problem is the distance. It really sucks seeing her once a month (at most), but we talk on the phone every night, so we manage.

I almost hooked up with a 17 year old the other night at a party. But I think she's actually 16, so not having condoms worked out well.

Same! Ended up being a one night stand.

Ha! *brofist

if i'd been online when you made the thread
i'd have made a genuine effort to help you with your problems
what the fuck was wrong with everyone else??
you sadistic bastards

atUd7Er.gif

Seeing this place is 90% straight dudes, that's not surprising it sucks for getting laid.

Anyway, if you want my list:
- LOVE blue eyes
- Hair - I think it can always look awesome when it's dyed.
- I have a HUGE weakness for scene girls. HUGE weakness.
- Free thinker (not bound by conventions, religion, etc.)
- Low self-esteem and possibly mentally ill, but still smart.
- Metal lover - even if it's girly metal, they're girls who like metal. That's rare.
- Smokes/drinks or at least doesn't care that I smoke/drink
- At this point, younger than me, but my ultimate wife I want to be older/more mature.
- Really open to trying kinky things in bed.
- Has curves and isn't stick thin, but not OBESE.
- Showers on a daily basis.

There we go.