Males and Females

Unless you're a tall, conventionally attractive dude, you're going to be lucky to get a reply to more than 10-20% of your messages, and the odds of converting a reply into a date are maybe 25% from that point. I would guess I've received less than 5 unsolicited messages in the 3 or so years I've been on that site. One of those turned into a 6 month relationship, but still, it's not a site for the impatient. The edge it has over just about every site is that it has the kinds of girls you'd want to meet in real life. POF is full of fat, boring as shit Christians who like Disney movies.

I'm thinking about giving How About We a try. Have to pay to get any features out of it, but people seem relatively attractive and interested in actually getting out on a date. OkC has a shit ton of people who are just on there for amusement purposes and give zero fucks about any sincerity you show.

I don't really know. It's basically unusable without paying for it. But that's probably a selling point for people who want to weed out the glut of unseriousness that is OkC. No one is going to drop $10 a month just to fuck around there. Maybe it works for normal people. I'm not so sure that most of the people here would get anything out of it.

As much as OkC is easy to bitch about, it still seems by far the best in terms of design, UX, and what's available for free (90% of what the site offers).

I just looked on OkCupid and messaged a girl, only to realize some of her pictures were with a girl I went to high school on there. Kinda creepy.

But other than that, I'm tall (6'2), pretty cue (or so I'm told), yet I fail 100% at getting laid. SHould I use a paysite? Then again, that would also entail that I get a job...

I just looked on OkCupid and messaged a girl, only to realize some of her pictures were with a girl I went to high school on there. Kinda creepy.

this^^ shouldn't stop you from fucking a girl
seriously
get over it and bone the girl that's friends with the girl you went to highschool with

I'm open to it, but right now I'm making conversation with another girl who responded to me.

Sad part was I was so drunk I barely remember any of it, but hey, that's how most offline relationships start, right?

Okay, so I guess you just have to answer EVERY question on OKCupid, be online constantly, post "cute" pictures of yourself, message as many girls as possible, and soon your profile will be "complete". I messaged this one girl that I think I will die if she doesn't message me back, she seems perfect. Another girl had a lengthy conversation with me and ultimately called me gorgeous. Another one was just a fun girl who appreciated my sense of humor.

Wow, maybe I will get laid in the next month?

Mathiäs;10666155 said:
You don't wanna be perceived as taking a step backwards in the relationship though, she'd probably freak the fuck out if that were the cake.

and bake a spacecake.

Okay, I really don't know if I can do this OkCupid thing. I guess I have no social skills or something. It seems like the girls I end up talking to think I'm too old (at 23) or I end up talking to girls my own age who I can't relate to, because they ended up doing the right thing and took care of themselves. Blahhh. Something's gotta work out...

:lol: You would think that kramps' tits look fine, Jake.

Maybe you should just try going younger, it's common practice. I can't really give much advice, because I've only just recently started partaking in the pie, but you won't figure out if you want it unless you take a strong wiff (and maybe a spoonful :p).

reading jaketthedog's posts in Jake the dog's voice makes them even better

I actually speak a lot like him IRL. Good to see you're a fan. I really wish my cat talked like Jake...

But guys. Get this. I ACTUALLY GOT A DATE. ON OKCUPID. LIKE THIS ACTUALLY WORKED. HOLY. FUCKING. FUCK.