Males and Females

somehow that seems even more funny

also
sounds like a giant red flag
don't date someone that names their pet "wedding day"

She said she realized the stupidity of that name IIRC. I'm not sure if she was the one who named it. She also said she was definitely not planning to have a wedding anytime soon which seems to be generally the case with young girls nowadays.

If it's a race horse then that's most brilliant name ever.

I have no fucking idea. I think it's white.

Fucking horse.

You should practice elocution with those supplemental tapes that manager trainees use, bra. All that "Rain in Spain flows gently down the plain," stuff.

Communication skills are an absolute must if you want to get a job.

I've only gotten one interview so far - it seems like nowhere's hiring. I'm basically relying on friends at this point. If this last thing doesn't work out I'm just going to send out a bunch of applications so I can finally afford to go back to school.

And maybe she "busted her hymen on Wedding Day"...? Only thing I can think of...

So I had to sneak into the stable manager's room and look her surname in the files but I found it. Then I searched for her first name on the internet and I found it thanks to knowing what faculty she's on. I messaged her on FB and she will have a beer with me as she realizes my unbounded bravery. I'm afraid this won't work out though because she's pretty much a horse chick II and she has her own horse too. And it's called motherfucking WEDDING DAY! How alarming is that.

EDIT: And I don't know if I've ever said this, but I fucking hate horses. I don't know if I can hide such gargantuan hatred for long.

Oh god, I just pictured you getting the chance to meet Wedding Day and having to pretend you care about horses. :lol:

:lol: I see! Thanks, kiddo.

And, I've been set up with guys via friends. The outcome was ALWAYS disastrous, to say the least. I don't recommend this form of dating to anyone. Eeek.

the last time i had a friend set me up was the father of the fetus convincing me to fuck his nymphomaniac pregnant girlfriend

that was horrible, she looked identical to my mom in the face, and somehow i didn't actually notice till after i'd already fucked her several times

it was the girl that decided to have me fuck her sister as a birthday present to the sister ("hey sis, since you haven't been laid in several months, you can have sex with my boyfriend today, happy birthday!!")

me this pregnant girl and her sister ended up being nudists where the 3 of us were all naked infront of each other 24/7

I'm divided on my situation with this 17-year-old. I definitely want to hit it - she has the strongest libido of any woman I've ever met and I'm gauging whether to just go for it or hold off so that things don't fizzle out quickly. We've already fooled around a bit, but haven't had penis-in-vagina sex, as mc would call it. She has incredible tits, flexibility that would give me a chance to try some of the positions in the Kama Sutra that no one else could pull off, and hip isolation that would make Abella Anderson blush.

She's said that she doesn't want to pork until we've made things official, and I have a deeply seated fear of doing so because of how things played out in my last relationship. In the meantime, I've had wood for almost two days straight and I'm wondering how long I can make it before giving in to letting her have full proprietary rights to the D.

so
basically
you're asking us
whether or not you should fuck her right now

when you say "hold off" how long into the future were you thinking??

a week from now?? a month??

i can understand where she's coming from
she doesn't want to "pork" as you put it, untill you 2 are officially a couple, she doesn't want you to fuck her tuesday and then have you fuck someone else thursday, i get that, i totally do

she a monogamist, she's not gonna feel comfortable fucking you till she knows that you're not gonna get up and fuck someone else

the big problem i see is the possibility that she's one of those girls where after you fuck her, she's gonna have (overnight) a completley different personality where she'll suddenly out of nowhere suddenly become clingy and possessive and paranoid about you cheating on her

I'm divided on my situation with this 17-year-old. I definitely want to hit it - she has the strongest libido of any woman I've ever met and I'm gauging whether to just go for it or hold off so that things don't fizzle out quickly. We've already fooled around a bit, but haven't had penis-in-vagina sex, as mc would call it. She has incredible tits, flexibility that would give me a chance to try some of the positions in the Kama Sutra that no one else could pull off, and hip isolation that would make Abella Anderson blush.

She's said that she doesn't want to pork until we've made things official, and I have a deeply seated fear of doing so because of how things played out in my last relationship. In the meantime, I've had wood for almost two days straight and I'm wondering how long I can make it before giving in to letting her have full proprietary rights to the D.

She's pretty damn cute.

But just wondering, how close to 18 is she? Like, a month away, or did she just turn 17? And how much experience does she actually have? And do you actually want her to be your girlfriend? At that age I can imagine her to have somewhat unrealistic expectations of a relationship. Like you might be her first "real" boyfriend, and like Monoxide said, you'll end up stuck. Lot to think about, but girls are weird like that.

How do you feel about her on a non-sexual level? Do you guys jam well together?...

Better question, do you really see yourself dating this chick or are you just wanting to get balls deep in her, with some patchouli oil in the air, chanting mantras, while her legs are stuffed behind her head?

She isn't that pretty imho. But have fun sex with her, before she finds a more "up for it" sex partner.

But just wondering, how close to 18 is she?

This is moot. 17 is the age of consent in my state.

And how much experience does she actually have? And do you actually want her to be your girlfriend? At that age I can imagine her to have somewhat unrealistic expectations of a relationship. Like you might be her first "real" boyfriend, and like Monoxide said, you'll end up stuck. Lot to think about, but girls are weird like that.

Her longest relationship was actually longer than mine, with a guy who's older than me, so she's plenty experienced in the making-things-work department. She's a college sophomore, and graduated high school at 16, and has been promoted to management at every job she's had, so she's way too mature for the YOLO/Swag kids of her generation.

How do you feel about her on a non-sexual level? Do you guys jam well together?...

Better question, do you really see yourself dating this chick or are you just wanting to get balls deep in her, with some patchouli oil in the air, chanting mantras, while her legs are stuffed behind her head?

I admire her ambition and tenacity. She's got a lot of the personality traits and accomplishments that I look for in women. Definitely independent and brilliant (on top of the aforementioned stuff, she has a full ride scholarship to any school in the state). She's a fellow Whovian and I can talk to her about astronomy, physics and science fiction. She reads more than Twilight and Hunger Games teen lit. So yeah, I like her. That being said, I'm totally planning on becoming closer to Krishna through hours upon hours of acrobatic plunging with her.

I could totally see myself enjoying something real with her.

This is moot. 17 is the age of consent in my state.

Her longest relationship was actually longer than mine, with a guy who's older than me, so she's plenty experienced in the making-things-work department. She's a college sophomore, and graduated high school at 16, and has been promoted to management at every job she's had, so she's way too mature for the YOLO/Swag kids of her generation.

I admire her ambition and tenacity. She's got a lot of the personality traits and accomplishments that I look for in women. Definitely independent and brilliant (on top of the aforementioned stuff, she has a full ride scholarship to any school in the state). She's a fellow Whovian and I can talk to her about astronomy, physics and science fiction. She reads more than Twilight and Hunger Games teen lit. So yeah, I like her. That being said, I'm totally planning on becoming closer to Krishna through hours upon hours of acrobatic plunging with her.

I could totally see myself enjoying something real with her.

so after reading this
i'm now wondering why the fuck was she not already married to someone the day she met you