Males and Females

This video probably has about 1/4 of all the hot women in new zealand in it:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a date tomorrow. I will give her a gift in the form of slovakian hot pepper and I will tell her to eat it. I will order her to eat it right where we meet and I will watch her cry with burning mouth. I will tell her she can either accept my gift or fuck off straight away. If she proves her worth we will have a beer somewhere.

I was listening to Legs by ZZ Top while I read that. My internet keeps cutting out and my mobile phone / cell wont work either.

I have a date tomorrow. I will give her a gift in the form of slovakian hot pepper and I will tell her to eat it. I will order her to eat it right where we meet and I will watch her cry with burning mouth. I will tell her she can either accept my gift or fuck off straight away. If she proves her worth we will have a beer somewhere.

This sounds fantastic.

Eligos, I repeat and say go for it. My girlfriend's 18 and I'm almost 24. So basically same age difference. She's cute - in that sort of unconventional way, but that's what I'm attracted to.

I'm going to Hempfest in Boston tomorrow with my girl. Can't wait to smoke with her for the first time.

The girl I was in yesterday has a piercing in her tongue and according to her it's quite deep in her mouth. I might have to explore the cavity with my fucking dick.

The girl I was in yesterday has a piercing in her tongue and according to her it's quite deep in her mouth. I might have to explore the cavity with my fucking dick.

Go for it, dude. My gf's gonna get her lip pierced... not as deep, but still should be a lot of fun.

Mathiäs;10704962 said:
Why would you even want to date someone that young? Seems pretty dumb to me.

Cause she is actually more mature than the girls I've dated that were closer to my own age. Not a single major argument, not once, no "break up, get back together, break up, get back together" bullshit. She's so level-headed, it's fucking prime. I love life.