Males and Females

My new love has but a little time for her new little gypsy companion. :( Hopefully we can meet friday evening but even that is unsure.

EDIT: All I think of is fucking her but that may be due to the fact that I'm horny as all undone fucks.

I've had a MILF fetish ever since an elementary school's friend's mom. Big fake boobs, big fake blonde hair, fake posh accent, spent half of her time in a bath robe watching television and the other half suntanning. I would love to have sex with a woman in her late 30's/early 40's with a bit of cellulite on a big motherly butt and slight crow's feet around the eyes.

I had never heard that term either, but I think that probably refers to dudes in their 30s/40s where it's way more age inappropriate. Basically I'd have way less of a problem with it if these girls acted their age. They have more experience than I do but then they act like 12 year olds. Can't deal with that shit, it messes with my head.

When I do get married, though, I want to marry an older woman. That's one thing I do know.

I've had a MILF fetish ever since an elementary school's friend's mom. Big fake boobs, big fake blonde hair, fake posh accent, spent half of her time in a bath robe watching television and the other half suntanning. I would love to have sex with a woman in her late 30's/early 40's with a bit of cellulite on a big motherly butt and slight crow's feet around the eyes.

MILFs and Cougars are where it's at. There is something dangerous about older women that is ridiculously attractive. You should watch the movie MILF, not because it's a good film (its awful) but it's all about these pathetic freshman college pieces of shits that decide to start banging really hot moms. It's awful, but brilliant.

My girl acts far older than her age. Tis why I'm pretty sure her and I are gonna last. Ima marry that girl someday.

lol how long have you guys been together? Like a month or two? And you're already talking about marrying her? :erk:

Plus she's 16

Every relationship has fights you goof-troop. I don't understand how an almost grown ass man can be together with a girl who has nothing of real world experience. And then she's going to play with every penis in college but yours, just run away weirdo canadian dude.

^This. You have no idea what she's going to decide to do with her life either, and expecting her to plan it around you is unwise.

Just under 5 months actually. And no major fights or arguments, no breakups inbetween, unlike my past relationships (ask Jeremy, either of the Michaels, or David, they had to see me break up and shortly after get back togther, with my exes all the time when I was with them). This relationship is going perfectly, far better than I couldve hoped. She's got the brain and temperment of a 20 year old. I could see myself being super happy of we eventually did do the deed (years and years from now, not anytime fuckin soon)

You mean to say you still follow this pointless celibacy rule? No wonder you're with a teenager, at which age such a thing is more normal.

MILFs and Cougars are where it's at. There is something dangerous about older women that is ridiculously attractive. You should watch the movie MILF, not because it's a good film (its awful) but it's all about these pathetic freshman college pieces of shits that decide to start banging really hot moms. It's awful, but brilliant.

I prefer older women, actually. Any woman older than me by at least 6 years..that is attractive of course.

I would rather kill myself than date a 16 year old girl and not fuck her and I'm dead serious about that. Goofy Canadian.