Males and Females

What about when you turn 34? At that point, 10 years younger falls within the "half your age plus seven" rule.

Touche.

Thankfully for me the age difference is only 7 years in my case. :V

But still dude, 16? Fuck man...Could you even classify her as a woman? I mean yes, she gets her period, but fuck, seems like id be dating a child...I look at how I was when I was 16 and the chicks I was dating, and good god, no thank you. But hey, if it works for you more power to you.

Mine's 16 and I'm 23. Thankfully my girl acts older than she actually is. The only member of her family that focuses on school, tries to get good grades, is looking for a job, etc. I love that girl.

I remember you saying she was 18. Are you slowly telling us her actual age? IS SHE 9??? DO YOU LIKE CHILDREN??

Being 23 and dating someone who's 16 tells me one of two things: 1) she's young and naive enough for you to easily manipulate, in which case shame on you, or 2) she's the one manipulating you, in which case congratulations, you're being manipulated by a 16-year-old.

I have several students in my class that I'd willing to offer "extra credit" if ya know what Im sayin'

I'm glad none of my students fit my definition of attractive. Most likely because they're all brain-dead retarded. There's one who's very intelligent, but luckily she's Hispanic and that's a turnoff for me.

I'd be dating a 12 year old. Fuck that. I'm not a wild eyed and grunting taxi driver or low level catering worker from a strange and mystical land. Or a priest of the Roman Empire.

Why single out priests? Most people in the upper class of Roman society took brides who were fresh out of puberty, and most of those marriages were arranged. Marriages based on love and age equality were a plebeian affair.

Being 23 and dating someone who's 16 tells me one of two things: 1) she's young and naive enough for you to easily manipulate, in which case shame on you, or 2) she's the one manipulating you, in which case congratulations, you're being manipulated by a 16-year-old.

I remember you saying she was 18. Are you slowly telling us her actual age? IS SHE 9??? DO YOU LIKE CHILDREN??

:lol:

Mine's 16 and I'm 23. Thankfully my girl acts older than she actually is. The only member of her family that focuses on school, tries to get good grades, is looking for a job, etc. I love that girl.

Yeah, mine's 18 and I was 23... I'm 24 today (happy birthday to me!) But my friend (who also happens to be female) told me she's just nuts, so I broke it off. I really thought she was hoping for something better, but I feel like she's just using me. Bought her a whole bunch of shit over the weekend and she told me she "needed to get her life together" (wtf?) I'll stay friends with her and all, but I'm sick of the bullshit.

Edit: Nephilim, I'm not sure if you were confusing my situation with TheButt, cause of the ages, but either way, you were right. Shoulda broke it off like... a week after.

Why single out priests? Most people in the upper class of Roman society took brides who were fresh out of puberty, and most of those marriages were arranged. Marriages based on love and age equality were a plebeian affair.

I didn't actually mean back in roman times, I was just hinting at the Catholic Church being a preserved structure of Imperial Roman authority and also at more recent problems with paedophilia and that institution.

No, I kinda remember him saying that his GF was 18, too. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not mixing it up with you.

Well coincidentally, it would have been accurate. I'm hoping his gf at 16 is more mature than mine is at 18. You were right, though. Time to move on...