Males and Females

I'm divided on my situation with this 17-year-old. I definitely want to hit it - she has the strongest libido of any woman I've ever met and I'm gauging whether to just go for it or hold off so that things don't fizzle out quickly. We've already fooled around a bit, but haven't had penis-in-vagina sex, as mc would call it. She has incredible tits, flexibility that would give me a chance to try some of the positions in the Kama Sutra that no one else could pull off, and hip isolation that would make Abella Anderson blush.

She's said that she doesn't want to pork until we've made things official, and I have a deeply seated fear of doing so because of how things played out in my last relationship. In the meantime, I've had wood for almost two days straight and I'm wondering how long I can make it before giving in to letting her have full proprietary rights to the D.

And you're holding back for what reason? I mean fro everything you're saying she sounds mature for her age... then again every teenage girl sounds mature from the mouth of the dude whose trying to bang her :tickled:

How old are you btw?

@ KafkaX
how you holding up with the whole breaking up with your girl thing??

Not too well. But Im confident in the fact that its for the best. Just going through the motions of a post-breakup.

I mean fro everything you're saying she sounds mature for her age... then again every teenage girl sounds mature from the mouth of the dude whose trying to bang her :tickled:

:lol:

This is moot. 17 is the age of consent in my state.

Her longest relationship was actually longer than mine, with a guy who's older than me, so she's plenty experienced in the making-things-work department. She's a college sophomore, and graduated high school at 16, and has been promoted to management at every job she's had, so she's way too mature for the YOLO/Swag kids of her generation.

So what, she started dating that dude at 12?

And you're holding back for what reason? I mean fro everything you're saying she sounds mature for her age... then again every teenage girl sounds mature from the mouth of the dude whose trying to bang her :tickled:

How old are you btw?

I'm turning 23 in a month. I suppose you're right. She's kind of the whole package, so there's no reason for me not to let her have the labels and whatnot.

Kevin, what the hell does "hip isolation" mean? You have a funny way with words. :)

Hip isolation is something dancers strive for where they can move their hips without using other muscles. It makes for incredible sex in the cowgirl family of positions.

I'm turning 23 in a month. I suppose you're right. She's kind of the whole package, so there's no reason for me not to let her have the labels and whatnot.

Six years is a gap, but it isn't that big of a gap. Girls usually date older guys anyway. I say fuck the haters. You like her, are attracted to her and have chemistry so give it a shot and see how it goes.

Go for it, but just keep in mind that with her age, what she wants might not be as set in stone as she may believe or may come across.

Hip isolation is something dancers strive for where they can move their hips without using other muscles. It makes for incredible sex in the cowgirl family of positions.

i'm totally fucking blind apparently
i actually knew what "hip isolation" was, but somehow i just wasn't correctly reading the word "isolation"

also
for me at least, hip isolation isn't really neccassary for sex
because for me, just getting the girl to do any kind girl-on-top is a whole-hell-of-a-lot better than any kind of guy-on-top

but that's just me

facebook said:
Breast support comes from the suspensory (Cooper's) ligaments and connective tissues that pull inward from the inside of the skin of the breast. There is some support gained from the skin on the outside of the breasts, but that skin tends to yield to pressure from the weight of the breasts, and the skin will increase in size accordingly. The ligaments are the major source of natural breast support. Some ligaments and connective tissues are actually formed like a basket (or like a brassiere) inside of the breast, to cradle the interior of the breast and support it. If a woman always wears a bra, the constant, unnatural, external support from the bra will allow the Cooper's ligaments to atrophy and weaken. If the ligaments and connective tissues are allowed to weaken (from the lack of use), those ligaments and their anchoring points will become sore when they are required to fulfill their designed purpose of supporting the breast when the bra is removed. Women that have never worn a bra or spend adequate time without one on, do not have the pain mentioned above, because their ligaments are stronger, or were allowed to develop at puberty without a training bra, and are up to the task of supporting the breast.

apparently
if you've never worn a bra, then you don't actually need one