Males and Females

Devasya Chāyā;9440477 said:
Except I hadn't been with her long enough to fuck her. As retarded as it sounds, we were both waiting.

Since when the fuck does fingering come more than five minutes before fucking?

Devasya Chāyā;9440427 said:
I don't know if that tense exists in all dialects of Spanish, but I've normally heard something like this

said like "creo que necesites" or "creo que tú necesites." When expressing an opinion or desire or something, the conjugation of the opposite verb class would be put on the end. In some verbs, the root from the irregular I form would be used.

they're all right and mean the same thing, I believe. Except I spelled it wrong, first letter after c is an e.

or maybe

el necesito algo (he needed something)
vs. the present tense

el necesite algo (he needs something)
el necesita algo (he needs something) (not sure which is correct or if they both are)

?

yo no creo que esa situacion con ella estaba triste, yo creo que situacions como eso son parte de la vida con los viejas. y porque es bueno que ella me dijo que me gusto? y no mas creo que tu necisitas aser mas fuerter en cachando los mujeres, yo si sabe que eso es que yo necisita.
Los viejas=mujeres, si? Yo pienso que hablo espanol de Espana y hablas espanol de Mexico. Porque este evento fue confirmacion de atraccion de esa mujer a tu. No econtre la palabra cachar en mi diccionario. Que es sentido de cachar? To catch?
And it has come to my attention that I have a fear of relationships. Honestly, they scare me! The first step is admitting my problem. I really need to number close two girls(Not the Anime ones, I talked to them yesterday) very soon for to increase my experience, skills, and comfort level with women. I don't want to commit to them but I want to be involved with them and other women. There is my problem. :)

Devasya Chāyā;9440534 said:
I didn't get the memo that there was a time standard...

I mean, at what point did you say "okay, that's enough, put your pants back on and let's not have sex."

fucking :lol:
pussy rooks itt

edit: To the two queers pretending like they're teaching each other something about a language no one gives a shit about but in reality are stating they want to have hot steamy ass-pounding sex with each other: take that shit to PM please it's fucking annoying and has nothing to do with this thread.

I don't give a fuck, I just think it's hilarious that you stopped at that point.
On the other hand, props for getting some despite still playing Pokemon.

I play Pokemon frequently (Rocking the SoulSilver hard), and I get some. Not routinely, but here or there.

Also I agree with waiting to fuck in a serious relationship. If you don't want to that's fine but I see nothing wrong with it. I did it, and it made it all the more great when it happened.

I don't give a fuck, I just think it's hilarious that you stopped at that point.

This sort of thing is not all that out of the ordinary as far as I can tell. I'm wondering what planet you're living on.

I waited...till the third date. I really can't imagine waiting a year.

You just started having sex like, what, a few months ago? And now you can't imagine waiting a year. You waited like 18 or 19 years, right? Shut the hell up.

Joe, you're a cool guy, no offense intended, but you're being a bit of a dick lately.

Someone had to say it.

EDIT: Cythraul beat me to it.