Males and Females

So much for no-babies-or-marriage-ever Krampus.
To be fair, it's one thing to wait 18-19 years and never have it before that point and another to have it at age 19 and then not have it again for a few years. I went 6 years between romps (17 to 23, I reckon) and that's more because I'm just really shy around teh wimminz.
This. Although I guess it's a question of what you're used to. When I'm single and not getting it every day it probably won't seem so bad.

Good job aug! Was it as fun the second time as it was the first time?
haha it was the fourth time, but the best by far (i spent many days preparing) :D

The name lives on.

You should give her a picture of me giving her a thumbs up, because I have given her a truly inspiring epithet.
yea i should tell her i posted her picture on a metal forum, talk about screwing her, and that some stranger gave her a name which i ended up referring to her as. :loco:

i have had many women of different types of beauty and i like hers the most :Spin:

oh i read you have a gf, how is that going?

I'm really confused about where I am with the girl I'm seeing. She still wants to date me (and more basically) but she doesn't want a boyfriend or 'feelings'.

The fuck?

BURNNNNNNN. Yeah she just wants ass and validation.

Thank God I've never had to deal with someone who I don't love saying he loves me. That would be awkward as fuck.

I'm really confused about where I am with the girl I'm seeing. She still wants to date me (and more basically) but she doesn't want a boyfriend or 'feelings'.

The fuck?

More detail is needed, but you may have been friend-zoned. Are you two fucking?

Sounds to me like a woman with some kind of baggage and/or a desire to have an extremely loose cunt. If you want a relationship with her and she doesn't, just break it off. She is only going to make you feel like crap.