Males and Females

18, really? wow. I mean I think she's a great looking or strong average chick, but nowhere near a strong good lookin'.

"great looking" is less than "strong good lookin'"? I don't see any faults in either photo you posted. That does not mean she is faultless because both pictures offered somewhat limited perspective of everything required to make a fully accurate judgment, but on the basis of what has been, she's a conservative ~18/30, with strong potential to go in either direction.

"great looking" is less than "strong good lookin'"?

I'm saying she's a great looking(10-11) average chick (1-10); opposed to a great looking(18) good lookin' (11-20) chick.

Also, I want to reassure some of you that I find this system to be as ridiculous and maybe funny as you do; only difference is, I validate it. In other words - it's too good to be true

I don't see any faults in either photo you posted. That does not mean she is faultless because both pictures offered somewhat limited perspective of everything required to make a fully accurate judgment, but on the basis of what has been, she's a conservative ~18/30, with strong potential to go in either direction.

Fair enough.

Took me a second but I get it now. Sorry for deluding myself into believing myself capable of using your scale; I can see why it has such a hallowed reputation.

Yeah man, basically every girl that is a 20+ to you is a one beer, and the others are different levels of 2-20. 2 being sexy girls that a little buzz makes fun, and 20 being the Sloths that you just want to bang once, feel their dirty, cunt, and never chat again.

Yeah man, basically every girl that is a 20+ to you is a one beer, and the others are different levels of 2-20. 2 being sexy girls that a little buzz makes fun, and 20 being the Sloths that you just want to bang once, feel their dirty, cunt, and never chat again.

:lol: holy shit! sigd.

The girl Jimmy posted is the type of girl I just want to cuddle with and be gay.

Yup, you nailed it. Horrible people like me need love too.

I dunno, the eyeliner, hoodie, malicious glancing, and smirking doesn't look very cuddle-dream-material to me.

I'm puzzled.

I was hanging out with this coworker I was told wants to fuck me, and at one point we were driving by a woman taking a cardboard box outside of a building. The coworker asked me to ask the woman if I could have the box, and so I did. The woman said I could have it, and just before I was about to get it, my coworker told me "no, I don't want it. I just wanted to see if you'd do it."

What was that? Was she testing to see how easily I follow directions or something?