Males and Females

I think her haircut is extremely cute and don't understand what is wrong with her facial structure. Yeah, she has a weak chin/jaw, but so fucking what, not every woman needs to look like some fucking Aryan valkyrie. Her appearance is very feminine. 9/10 imo.

I think her haircut is extremely cute and don't understand what is wrong with her facial structure. Yeah, she has a weak chin/jaw, but so fucking what, not every woman needs to look like some fucking Aryan valkyrie. Her appearance is very feminine. 9/10 imo.

Aren't you a budding homosexual tho

Here's clearly a pansexual virgin.

And who wouldn't be, Woks are fucking sexy.

Just look at that sweet sip of nectar. Oooooooh baby, the things I would do to you in a room alone, just the two of us. Mince my garlic and call me cayenne pepper.

whatevs, I've always found "uptight humanities major"-class women very attractive. Maybe that would change if I ever interacted with one, although thinking about it, that would probably just provide angry masturbation fuel.

I like that big hard wooden handle, btw.

Um am I the only one seeing a blonde black lady with short hair in what looks like an online magazine with the link MoL posted?

I saw that too, and it reminded me of Dennis Rodman.

Dennis_Rodman_ToPo.jpg

Irrelevant, dumb story. I played a show about 45 minutes from my hometown tonight. Exchanged life stories with this one cute girl at the bar for a few hours, and mild physical contact was exchanged. As we're leaving (I'm very drunk at this point), my band mates convince me to hand her a flyer for the next show and put my number on it, and I'm impressionable enough to do so.

I wrote my old phone number down and realized it about 10 seconds after I handed it to her.

All of those mild putdowns and mediocre reviews from you guys really boosted my confidence in regards to that girl. The haircut didn't strike me as too out of the ordinary. Something artsy/hipstery is par for the course around here.

I'll write her again and see if anything has changed since last time.

@Nephilim: LOL. Definitely see it. Gonna take a wild guess here and say we saw the wrong thing.

Haha, there's no such thing as an attractive woman on this forum. They will find some flaw :lol: and I say this without seeing the picture. I'm sure she looks fine, but don't think anyone is out of your league based on looks alone. Fuck that. Godspeed though :rockin:

Irrelevant, dumb story. I played a show about 45 minutes from my hometown tonight. Exchanged life stories with this one cute girl at the bar for a few hours, and mild physical contact was exchanged. As we're leaving (I'm very drunk at this point), my band mates convince me to hand her a flyer for the next show and put my number on it, and I'm impressionable enough to do so.

I wrote my old phone number down and realized it about 10 seconds after I handed it to her.

Haha, you didn't seem that drunk. That does sound like typical Nad and Steveo stuff though.

Haha, there's no such thing as an attractive woman on this forum. They will find some flaw :lol: and I say this without seeing the picture. I'm sure she looks fine, but don't think anyone is out of your league based on looks alone. Fuck that. Godspeed though :rockin:

That's all lies, you're extremely attractive :Spin:

My good friend who has had terrible luck dating due to not being conventionally attractive recently landed a hot fit dude. PP called me his "catwife" this morning in a half-asleep huggy state. Tis the season of LOVE.

Still don't know wtf else to get him for Christmas. I guess the truck tent is a solid gift, and covering his airfare on our trip out West in April with my Delta miles, but I feel like it's lacking a personal touch.