Males and Females

Mathiäs;10761645 said:
Yeah she was also not in the book which was irritating. And I agree about the graphics. I feel like they wanted to do it on the cheap instead of use real actors.

I don't know about that, but I think what they do with the fighting scenes actors cannot do. Shit, Legolas was CGI half the time. That being said, I do think this movie has some of the best CGI around. Smaug looked excellent.

My friend's trying to hook me up with a girl who's 6 feet tall. I know this would be weird for most guys, but I'm 6'2, so I think it should be okay? Still, feckin tall.

I actually REALLY liked that scene. Any scene with Wizards doing magic is going to be cool, and Sauron is always cool. I enjoyed that. My big beef was with Evageline Lily's character. She was fucking pointless. Cool and sexy and stuff, but worthless. Also, they really need to make the orcs into actual actors. I know that the action scenes would not be so stylized and shit, but that's the charm of the LOTR series. Those scenes were realistic and cool while the Hobbit fight scenes are an assault on the eyes. Still cool to look at and stuff, but kinda fucking ridiculous as well.

Smaug ruled though.

BENEDICT CUMBERBAAAAAAAAAATCH

cumberbatch-smaug.jpg

<3333

is it cool, that i admit to having a woman crush on ya? haha

Where is the bashful blushing smiley? ^___^ My cat being cute is the only reason people like me.

I got him a road atlas for our trip and some of his favorite chocolate mints too. He's made a couple secret trips to the mall to pick up gifts he ordered for me which makes me worried I didn't get enough, but then I remembered my birthday is the day before Christmas so I don't need to feel bad.

Went out with that chick last night. Everything went pretty smooth besides a few insults she threw back at me - "you're not as pretty as you think you are" and "you need to dress better" haha damn, and I was nice too; as she was saying it I was like "wow, yeah, ok that's a perspective I suppose. She didnt care for my indifference. I'll probably never get laid again, just way too apathetic. Shit like that would have killed me years ago. I might need to move to Alaska.

Nah, I didnt say anything overly provocative. Worse thing I said was that she looked like Robert Smiths illegitimate child (because of the way she was dressed). Other than that I was quite pleasant and honest when it came to dating - I told her I'd like to be with more than one girl, don't believe in monogamy; she asked, initiated and pushed the conversation and I decided to be brutally honest and not waste time.

A couple of days after getting banned, i met a pagan woman who "takes in strays" (refering to people sleeping on her couch)
She agreed to let me move in with her as a totally platonic room-mate kinda thing (after telling her that i was sleeping outside)
After being in her house for a couple hours, i managed to get into her pants and i've been fucking her every day since
my new girlfriend has (AFTER i started dating her) dyed most of her hair bright purple (except for a bleached-blonde strip that she will soon dye green)
And we are occasionaly doing 3-somes with our blue-haired female chef