Males and Females

Nah, I didnt say anything overly provocative. Worse thing I said was that she looked like Robert Smiths illegitimate child (because of the way she was dressed). Other than that I was quite pleasant and honest when it came to dating - I told her I'd like to be with more than one girl, don't believe in monogamy; she asked, initiated and pushed the conversation and I decided to be brutally honest and not waste time.

I would take that as a compliment

Went and got shitfaced with my lady last night at some pubs and a barcade that doesn't pour ABV-appropriate portions of big beers. We were far too intoxicated for shenanigans when we got home.

5 AM rolls around and I wake up to a pale vision tearing my clothes off. Time to fuck is now.

I got drunk as fuck last night and lost my v-card to a goth girl. Twas fun. I couldn't seem to cum though, good thing I guess since I didn't wear a condom or anything. I hope I don't get AIDS.

I got drunk as fuck last night and lost my v-card to a goth girl. Twas fun. I couldn't seem to cum though, good thing I guess since I didn't wear a condom or anything. I hope I don't get AIDS.

I seriously hope you're joking. I always glove my shit unless it's my girlfriend.

Happy you got some pussy, though. ::high five::

You do realize that people with no substantial arguments have been capitalizing on your virginity for years now to achieve "oooh, burn" and such, right? What the fuck will posters here do now? Did you even think about this before getting your dick wet or were you not even thinking about the metal forum you frequent? Fuck you.

Congrats dude :kickass: Was she hot? Bad idea to not use a condom but honestly I did the same thing when I lost my virginity. Just couldn't keep it up with the condom on.