Males and Females

I'm puzzled.

I was hanging out with this coworker I was told wants to fuck me (but no chance because she's not my type), and at one point we were driving by a woman taking a cardboard box outside of a building. The coworker asked me to ask the woman if I could have the box, and so I did. The woman said I could have it, and just before I was about to get it, my coworker told me "no, I don't want it. I just wanted to see if you'd do it."

What was that? Was she testing to see how easily I follow directions or something?

Dude you're her bitch :lol:, you didn't even ask why.

Vimana, you know what the fuck it means. You can critic and analyze concepts like human evolution and psychology but you can't figure this one out? Stop acting like a dummy.

My guess is to see how easy to manipulate I am. That's my guess from reading a book about mothering in the animal kingdom and how much mammal mothers trick males. Except that's a retarded test because a cardboard box that's three feet away isn't exactly a massive inconvenience. The more common version of that test I've found is asking a guy to buy something for you.

V, just hang in there, because apparently all this knowledge you have isnt helping. You need some real experience to turn into wisdom. Just don't get a wacko pregnant and you'll be fine. Feel the despair that is Woman.

Yeah, it just occurred to me that she may follow up with a larger request. And by no means do I wanna tap that.

We were in my room earlier that day and there was a moment of silence and she looked at me and asked "what now?" Without hesitation, I said "I'm gonna go downstairs to look for my key again."

Yeah, it just occurred to me that she may follow up with a larger request. And by no means do I wanna tap that.

We were in my room earlier that day and there was a moment of silence and she looked at me and asked "what now?" Without hesitation, I said "I'm gonna go downstairs to look for my key again."

Why did you take her to your room?

Why did you take her to your room?

Because I was looking for something up there but still wanted to continue the conversation, the same thing I do with people I hang out with regardless of gender. I think she thinks I might have been trying something but then got nervous.

I took this girl out on a date two years ago. We made out at the bus stop after dinner, but she didn't want to go out again for whatever reason. Was a bummer. [link removed]

Contemplating asking her out again, for the hell of it. Certainly nothing to lose.

Girl was actually super attractive in person. Amazing boobs. Looked a little more youthful at the time. If anything, I'm probably a little more conventionally attractive now, having a conventional haircut and all. Maybe I'd fare slightly better if she gave it another go with me.

Well with her biceps she could definitely defend you in a bar fight, but her facial structure isn't very pretty. And the hipster haircut is annoying. But it does look like she probably has a nice body.