Males and Females

I couldn't really finish inside my first time, so I pulled it out and jerked it for 10 seconds and onto her tits. Does that make me a pussy?

Those colored condoms are mainly what I use too...Planned parenthood gives them away by the barrel.

I lost my virginity to the fattest, ugliest woman Ive ever dated/been with.

I was 15 or 16, put the condom on inside out, it got stuck inside her and I freaked out and never spoke to her again.

Fair enough. On which side of the border does skull fucking fall?

Still virgin. But at least you got serious head.

Those colored condoms are mainly what I use too...Planned parenthood gives them away by the barrel.

I lost my virginity to the fattest, ugliest woman Ive ever dated/been with.

I was 15 or 16, put the condom on inside out, it got stuck inside her and I freaked out and never spoke to her again.

Sounds like a regular day for Monoxide :lol:

The idea that penetration is required to lose ones virginity is kinda odd to me (the whole concept of losing ones virginity is an archaic concept anyways.) Are lesbians who never use strap ons or any kind of device to penetrate forever doomed to be virgins despite having sex?

I too lost my virginity without a condom. The first time I didn't last long but we banged again 30 minutes later and it was grand.

The idea that penetration is required to lose ones virginity is kinda odd to me (the whole concept of losing ones virginity is an archaic concept anyways.) Are lesbians who never use strap ons or any kind of device to penetrate forever doomed to be virgins despite having sex?

I think genital-to-genital contact is the necessary condition.

Mine was pretty great. I was 17, girlfriend was 18. We had been dating about 8 months and had already done everything up to intercourse to that point. It was probably a good move to wait a relatively long time, since everything went great, in spite of having to use the back seat of a car. I couldn't orgasm because I wasn't used to the feel of a condom, so that just let us for as long and as many positions as the back of a car allows.

Have you guys passed this around to the ladies in your lives? http://orgasmhowto.com/

So today LG purchased her plane ticket to the Midwest. She's moving out of her apartment in Maine right now and will spend the next couple weeks with me in Boston before moving in with me for the Spring semester in Iowa City, where she'll look for work (unless she finds something better in Chicago).

This will be the first time I've cohabited with a partner in some sort of official capacity since Psychobitch three years ago. Maddy and I had lived together for most of last summer and that seemed to work out quite well, especially since we both had jobs.

This will still be a test, since I'll be very busy with all the responsibilities of being a grad student, and it's imperative that she find a job to keep herself occupied while I myself work.

She's delighted to see more of you from the region, and the superior metal scene in Chicagoland. Wish us luck!

So today LG purchased her plane ticket to the Midwest. She's moving out of her apartment in Maine right now and will spend the next couple weeks with me in Boston before moving in with me for the Spring semester in Iowa City, where she'll look for work (unless she finds something better in Chicago).

This will be the first time I've cohabited with a partner in some sort of official capacity since Psychobitch three years ago. Maddy and I had lived together for most of last summer and that seemed to work out quite well, especially since we both had jobs.

This will still be a test, since I'll be very busy with all the responsibilities of being a grad student, and it's imperative that she find a job to keep herself occupied while I myself work.

She's delighted to see more of you from the region, and the superior metal scene in Chicagoland. Wish us luck!

Fuck yeah Jeremy. I hope its a smooth and desirable transition for the both of you!

Prepare for Maddy's eventual descent into alcoholism especially if she lives anywhere remotely close to Dekalb or Peoria. But yeah, awesome news. Should be a lot of fun getting fucked up with both you assholes more.

Congrats on this exciting new development Zeph, you know already that it will be awesome and she isn't some helpless potato person who can't amuse herself.

I had a boring loss of virginity. I was in college and it was my freshman boyfriend and we were safe and it hurt and his roommate was not there. I bled a little and then I asked my parents to take me to the doctor so I could get the birth control pill. Yawn.

PP returns from Florida today! I'm a sucker and going to go to his apartment to do his dishes, tidy up and turn the heat on before he arrives.