Males and Females

I made a stripper cry by telling her that if a cat walked across the road and farted, she would think it was an unsuccessful attempt to have sex with her.

Okay okay, enough of the Tool hating, youve all made your point. U dont like them I love them, lets just leave it there eh? We aint all twelve and tryin to fit in with the cool kids ;) well, some of us aint anyways. . . . . . . . .

oh and krow. Learn to spell would ya!!

The only Tool song I can ever recall from memory is the hidden track on Undertow about the evangelical farm animals. And whatever song has the "I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile" line. I enjoy Tool (mostly just the first two) but I think it's weird how such an acclaimed band fails to have any stand-out hooks for me.

The only Tool song I can ever recall from memory is the hidden track on Undertow about the evangelical farm animals. And whatever song has the "I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile" line.

That would be 'Disgustipated', (these are the cries of the carrots for this is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust) and ' i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile' is from the song Sober :) one of my faves.

No I'm still not convinced. I'm gonna need a timestamp, and you have to write my username on your hand.