Males and Females

Tool is good stuff but fanbois that think that Maynard or Danny Carey are geniuses working from the highest psychedelic plateau ever conceived have kinda made me hate the band.

Tool is good stuff but fanbois that think that Maynard or Danny Carey are geniuses working from the highest psychedelic plateau ever conceived have kinda made me hate the band.

Mainly im in love with Maynards voice. If i could id put his voice in a box and open it whem im feeling down. I tend to listen to them more when im layin in bed havin trouble sleeping, i find Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer really chill me out and relax my mind when it just wont shut up.

Every band has a subset of extreme fans who are loathsome horrible obnoxious losers. It's the way of the road...

I find fans of The Beatles to be much worse. When I say I don't like them, they look at me like I'm mentally retarded and they want to murder me.

I concur with Vimana. I've never met an annoying Stones-Stones-Stones! fan, but The Beatles and GnR are notorious for obnoxious fans - and of course Pantera.

GnR has fans?

Nekroskop - I really am not into DT but I find a lot of their fanbase to be totally acceptable computer programmer types

Beatles fans are the only ones I know of that will act like their favorite band is the Prometheus of music.