Males and Females

I don't really know any fanboys tbh but I think at various points in my teenage years I was one of Judas Priest and later Slayer.

I do perceive a Stones-Beatles rivalry among fanbases. I consider myself an avid Beatles enthusiast and never cared much for the Stones.

I never really understood the Beatles/Stones thing. I mean, I haven't listened to either band very much, but they seem quite different to me. Never understood the comparisons.

They're both far from perfect though. To me, they're basically bands with some good songs. I understand they were important parts of cultural movements, but I'm a music listener not a social scientist.

They are both fantastic songwriters. I prefer The Beatles, to me they have a better overall discography (by far) but the Stones have some iconic hits as well.

Not familiar with any of the two band's material. Couldn't even name a single Rolling Stones song and the only Beatles song I know is helter skelter.

And here is where my black shows.

Old rock popular bands that are overhyped like that are in my experience just okay. I would rather listen to the doobie brothers.

Edit: or Motown. Grew up on Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye etc..

Not familiar with any of the two band's material. Couldn't even name a single Rolling Stones song and the only Beatles song I know is helter skelter.

There's one Rolling Stones song - among the handful I've heard - that stands out among the rest, by a wide margin:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have. I would have been deeply impacted and probably inspired to change my ways, lower my mental walls, and be my non-asshole self.

Too late now, oh well.

I don't have a preference for Rolling Stones or The Beatles, I've heard a few decent songs by both of them. They have their place in history as 'most covered bands'.