Males and Females

That's his opinion and while you may not agree with it, you should defend to the death his right to express it, you turdburglar you.

Yeah he was completely out of line. Ignoring is the best policy, but you can't make assholes lives easy all the time. :lol:

I really can't wait to get out of work. Sooo antsy can't sit still!

Made out with a female friend tonight. She was super fucking drunk and totally wanted to slob on my knob. I was hesitant, but gave in and decided to go for it, but she ended up puking at the bar and her friends took her home. I still don't know if I would have gone through with it because I don't really like the idea of banging a drunk chick when I am sober (as, you know, I feel like I'm taking advantage of them and stuff) but fuck, she's quite hot.

I still had fun. Chatted with some old family friends and my old high school coach who was very impressed when I told him I was attending graduate school and going places with my life...compared to some of my fellow football players, that is saying a lot.

Made out with a female friend tonight. She was super fucking drunk and totally wanted to slob on my knob. I was hesitant, but gave in and decided to go for it, but she ended up puking at the bar and her friends took her home. I still don't know if I would have gone through with it because I don't really like the idea of banging a drunk chick when I am sober (as, you know, I feel like I'm taking advantage of them and stuff) but fuck, she's quite hot.

I still had fun. Chatted with some old family friends and my old high school coach who was very impressed when I told him I was attending graduate school and going places with my life...compared to some of my fellow football players, that is saying a lot.

I had no idea you played football in high school