Males and Females

When you start at a new school, do you just join a club when you're trying to meet girls? Or stick to online dating and risk meeting crazy bitches (I'm not sure I want to do that anymore...)

When you start at a new school, do you just join a club when you're trying to meet girls? Or stick to online dating and risk meeting crazy bitches (I'm not sure I want to do that anymore...)

Join everything and do everything. Just get out there, it doesn't matter what you're doing. Internet dating really should be the last resort.

I would have raped her. Bitch had it coming.

83842507.gif

The Rolling Stones have an edge and actually sound like rock and roll. The Beatles don't. I don't really proactively listen to either band but if I had to choose, yeah, Stones all the way.

Sorry, I'm two pages late.

Blah, I'm a little hungover. Idk I insist on drinking cheap whiskey it really doesn't agree with me.

Anyways, last night I went to my bfs bandmate's 40th bday party at a sorta bougey bar. So 40 y/o was going nuts: a million shots, doing coke, and when he introduced me to his wife he started grabbing her tits and ass while I was talking to her. When he went away she starts telling me, "Oh my husband talks about you just as much as his bandmate. He shows me pictures of you all the time." I get weirded out and tell my bf that we have to leave. So we left. I'm sorry I don't want any part in marriage drama, as I already know he's cheated on her once already. Bf said I overreacted, though and maybe that's just how their relationship is. Idk gives me peace of mind to just leave. Had one drink too many anyways.

Playing dead is pretty genius. No fun in raping the dead.

Juxt: yeah it was very weird. Maybe they were just drunk which is ok.

Hb: I live in NYC where at least a fourth of people's friends are black. Token black does not really exist here.

Idc now though. I always find it weird though when couples introduce one another than just grab up on each other shortly after in front of the new person. It usually tells me the relationship is lacking. And I'm not talking about a playful tap I'm talking about the full on aggressive grab.

Idc now though. I always find it weird though when couples introduce one another than just grab up on each other shortly after in front of the new person. It usually tells me the relationship is lacking. And I'm not talking about a playful tap I'm talking about the full on aggressive grab.

I've had that happen to me, the couple was all over each other and I mean, tongues in mouths hands under clothes, the lot, always seems to me like a show of possession or something, like they're making it clear that they're each other's and no one else stands a chance, but now you've said the whole relationship is lacking thing, think that's true too. Either way it's an awkward predicament to be in :/

I always wondered what happens if a someone tries to rape someone who's totally into domination bondage? Would the rapist run away when their victim starts pleading them to do it? Just a random thought banging around my skull lol

I think pda in general is weird and rude. A quick kiss, cool, maybe arms around eachother when you're walking sometimes, but anything more and you not only make other people uncomfortable, you're probably making your partner and yourself physically uncomfortable.

Same thing with sleeping too, actually. I dont know how couples can spoon all night, we both spread out in our space and have our arms touching or something. Comfort over possession.

Same thing with sleeping too, actually. I dont know how couples can spoon all night, we both spread out in our space and have our arms touching or something. Comfort over possession.

Probably depends on how tired the people are and/or able to fall asleep easily. Climate's another factor, when there's body-heat to be shared.