Males and Females

so the left hand side of the / means women and the right hand side means men???

You're trolled way too easily.

Successfully fucked/Attempted to fuck

In your case, 3/3.

Men and women are equal on the metric.

We should consider what constitutes an attempt. Is it an attempt, for example, if you go on a few dates with an individual and they dump you before you get it in? Or could it be a party fuck turn down? What about whenever you hold open a door for an attractive woman and think about talking to her so that you can eventually get it in, but decide not to?

I've had sex with like 20 women. I win this page...for now

I've had way more sex than this. It's to the point where I'm almost embarrassed about it now and don't even know where the number is. It's probably like 40/2 for me.

Edit: does a threesome with 2 guys and 1 girl count as sleeping with a guy?

Mathiäs;10792776 said:
I've had way more sex than this. It's to the point where I'm almost embarrassed about it now and don't even know where the number is.

Whenever you feel embarrassed, remember that at least you aren't monoxide. He's probably fucked thousands of fat Juggalo Grandmas.

In your case, 3/3.

We should consider what constitutes an attempt. Is it an attempt, for example, if you go on a few dates with an individual and they dump you before you get it in? Or could it be a party fuck turn down? What about whenever you hold open a door for an attractive woman and think about talking to her so that you can eventually get it in, but decide not to?

Okay now i get it! Thank u :D and i was wondering that also, i mean ive had a few encounters that didnt end up with sex, but that was coz i stopped it before it got that far so does that count as an attempted?
Im terribly confused with how this statistic thingamajig is bein worked out lol tbf confusing me is as easy as shootin fish in a barrel ;) lol

Whenever you feel embarrassed, remember that at least you aren't monoxide. He's probably fucked thousands of fat Juggalo Grandmas.

I was legitimately addicted to it for a while, but even now I have to have sex semi regularly, otherwise I have horrible mood swings and shit

In your case, 3/3.

While I don't know Yoda's history, I think it would be very generous to say anyone has only attempted to fuck once.

So I prefer Neph's system, which makes Yoda a homosex.

Bahh what the hell. Just one partner. I'm lame.

Sex addiction actually legit runs in my family, though. None with my immediate ones (i don't think) but when my grandma died she left behind 156 grandchildren and 80-something great grands and 6 great great grands.

In short, i really don't need to reproduce.