Males and Females

never had a one nights stand, dont think i can, the 3 men ive slept with ive had relationships with. after splitting from my long term partner i did think about being wild and having fun sexually, coz id never slept with anyone else but him in my life, but it didnt work out lol I enjoy relationships, and i agree it definitely makes the act better and more meaningful :D

Before I lost my *technical* virginity to my current long-time partner... I'll admit I was kind of a big oral whore. By my standards at least. Not to like, flaunt my own game, but I had countless men go down on me as one night stands and they got nothing in return except the pleasure of seeing me naked. I never returned the favor. I am proud of that.

Before I lost my *technical* virginity to my current long-time partner... I'll admit I was kind of a big oral whore. By my standards at least. Not to like, flaunt my own game, but I had countless men go down on me as one night stands and they got nothing in return except the pleasure of seeing me naked. I never returned the favor. I am proud of that.

Pfft, fuck that. That would never have been me

Being a cunt isn't having "game."

Also, from your pics, I bet it kinda stinks. :zombie:

So I guess I'm a homosexual now?

By 1/1 I meant out of all the girls I've actually tried to bang I did.

Where do you draw the line for "tried to bang"? I mean, it's not a very impressive statistic unless you're saying that you've actually been lying in wait for 23 years, plotting this goth chick's cunt destruction.

I'm just wading in here through all the stupid to say fuck you all.

83842506.gif

If you guys don't start behaving yourselves I swear to fucking god I'll banish you to the dad pit. Don't think I won't.