Males and Females

And a bitter defeat for human beings everywhere who strive not to be politically correct to bitchy extremes.

Yes, not sleeping around makes you a prude.

No, policing other people's sexual behavior makes you a prude. But that's only assuming TB doesn't hold the double standard where a man who sleeps around is a stud. Normally, a guy will only get shit for that if he's someone like monoxide who goes for really low-hanging fruit.

Yes, not sleeping around makes you a prude.

Or you just respect yourself?? I'm noticing though, on this forum, it's mainly the women who have had less sexual partners, so what I wanna know is where are all the women that the men have slept with?? :/
Tbf I wish I could meet a man that hasn't had that many conquests, hard to feel special when your partner has had sex with a many women before you, after all he's got a lot to compare you too :(

The desire to feel special is just counterproductive. The choice is not between a VIP ticket and general admissions; the choice is between general admissions and not getting into the show at all.

I agree that it's counterproductive in that you have to (and will) get over it eventually, but it's not necessarily something you can quickly mitigate in the beginning stages, unless you're an emotionless void.

I wouldn't say sleeping around is productive either though.

Thanks Kevin lol not sure about that. I have like 3 guy friends and 873973974837687 women friends. I'm afraid i have way better luck with women than i do with men, in general :lol:. The bf is a silly lighthearted goofball. And he's super happy which is crazy to me, but all in all i guess i like happy people. Anyways your V-day is sounding epic as fuck. Get down on it and cheers!

What I find funny about this is that you listen to metal. I'm guessing that you go to shows since you appreciate bands that sound killer live. And there's a whole lotta dudes at metal shows, I can't imagine it's avoidable for you.

And yeah it's gonna be epic indeed :kickass:

Whats happening here :lol:

I actually "opened up" for someone's dance show a few weeks ago. And so after her performance, a lot of people were congratulating her on it and everything. I didn't think she did too well but I would never have said that just 'cause it would be such a weird/douchey thing to say. It serves no purpose, basically. If she asked what to improve on maybe I would say but point is she didn't ask and whatever people enjoyed it and that's cool. That's just me, and I realize I'm very different from a lot of people. Cool you like what you like but attempting to have a whole debate about why you don't like it (i.e "it's" too tan even though I'm black not tan) is pointless and very douchey when the person is right there reading/listening and didn't ask.

Kevin: I actually go to shows with some girls now (yay!) and for some reason a group of women at metal shows keeps guys away. Except maybe the Mexicans :lol: