Males and Females

Onder
waif
Ozzman
SentinelSlain
TheNightsBane

All in the 8-10 range. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting; I can think of a few that are more in the 6-7 range imo, and a few that are admittedly less appealing, but for a forum like this, it's pretty amazing.

I don't mean to play the whole low confidence thing (I don't have low confidence) but you must have pretty low standards for men if you put me up there in the 8-10 sector. Most people said I was 6.5 or something. You just love men because they have penis.

-

Why don't you go back to the bowling alley where you came from, helmet head? :V

Nah, I'm j/k. But at least I'm the ugly dude who's bagged myself a fine lass.

Man you are basically a buddy of mine's doppelganger. I wish he'd bag himself a fine lass. His girlfriend is so not fine in like 500 ways.

I bagged a dude who's better looking than me, it kinda sucks sometimes. Thank god he's balding and a little chubby or I'm pretty sure he'd be with a more attractive girl. I'm not ugly or anything, some might even say I'm pretty, but he's like... :OMG:

I bagged a dude who's better looking than me, it kinda sucks sometimes. Thank god he's balding and a little chubby or I'm pretty sure he'd be with a more attractive girl. I'm not ugly or anything, some might even say I'm pretty, but he's like... :OMG:

Alright, now I'm curious to see what he looks like.

1341045573599_1341054244.jpg

Drat. Almost all my pics are on the facebook I deleted and everyone else is private. Here's the two of us, I did save one. You can only see the side of his face but he's a very foxy man.

2119932045453.jpg

Edit: make that two, this was from a few years ago. Totally held and fed a baby lion and bought pictures of it.

4682620191055.jpg

I was wrong about the first thing. It's a 2 convincing us its an 8. With a bf that probably has no confidence. That dude should be out slinging dick non stop; shit, he probably is and dummy here thinks he's all hers haha

I was wrong about the first thing. It's a 2 convincing us its an 8. With a bf that probably has no confidence. That dude should be out slinging dick non stop; shit, he probably is and dummy here thinks he's all hers haha

To be fair... that is a horrible picture, probably one of the worst pics of me I've seen. No makeup, short hair, lame clothes. Can't blame you for coming to such an asinine conclusion based off that.