Males and Females

Hold your horses. Posting links to a site like that I believe is OK, since the guideline is not for the images to be directly viewable on any page of this site.

I removed, and sent a private message explaining things.

General rule of thumb, if it is something that would make someone hide their screen at work or go green in the face if they have a kiddo next to them while looking at UM - it probably shouldn't be there.

I should add a slightly funny story also. You know years ago when I took over the site (10 years now!) I got allllll kinds of shit from tons of the early/mid/late teenagers yapping about censorship, I was overlording, etc. I would always have to explain myself, tell them how in a few years when they matured more they'd be sorry for posting stuff like that etc. (Carpe this is related, but I am not directing at you).

To this day, I kid you not, a large chunk of those pain in the ass users ( I say that lovingly) contact me asking for their posts to be deleted, info removed, etc. etc.

Why yes, I do take that as an opportunity to bust their balls! :)

Haha, I remember some of that fuss. I can't believe I've been on this site so long.

Hold your horses. Posting links to a site like that I believe is OK, since the guideline is not for the images to be directly viewable on any page of this site.

I will keep that in mind next time I feel compelled to share things!

Wait one fucking second...

Butt dates a 16 year old?

1) I know someone that's gone to jail for an "inappropriate relationship with a minor" - is it different where you live or are you just weird like that?

2) All this time you've been talking about "baggin' me a fine lass"...it's been you bragging about gettin' your dick wet thanks to preying on high school kids?

Srsly bro wtf.

He claimed to me that he was 23...I definitely doubted it but he was persistent...maybe he was lying to me all those times, yeah. That would make a LOT more sense.

He claimed to me that he was 23...I definitely doubted it but he was persistent...maybe he was lying to me all those times, yeah. That would make a LOT more sense.

I thought he was 20, which is borderline. If he's 23 he's a straight creeper. 16 year olds are children. I don't see how any grown adult could be in a "relationship" with a child and have any self respect left.

I guess what I am trying to get at is not everyone is a 40 year old pervert who preys on young girls. Not everything is physical attraction and their is factors when it comes to two people dating.

He's definitely 23 and she is definitely over 16. Pretty sure she's about 19. Me and Ronnie chat on the AIDSbook often about slam pieces.

Oh, well 23 and 19 isn't a big deal.

I guess what I am trying to get at is not everyone is a 40 year old pervert who preys on young girls. Not everything is physical attraction and their is factors when it comes to two people dating.

OK. But if a 23 year old man is dating a 16 year old girl and the primary reason isn't that he wants to fuck and manipulate a child, like if he's actually romantically enraptured with a 16 year old girl, then he is extremely immature. Even the most intellectually advanced 16 year olds are still emotionally 16 year olds. A grown man (or a woman) could find that be a compatible romantic partner can only find that attractive if he or she is emotionally underdeveloped.

He's definitely 23 and she is definitely over 16. Pretty sure she's about 19. Me and Ronnie chat on the AIDSbook often about slam pieces.

I suppose that fulfills my first question about the legal nature of the relationship. However, I'm not sure that banging a 19 year old qualifies as "baggin' a fine lass". When I was in college, a guy from my fraternity (alumni, at that point) was 23 and dating this 19 year old chick from the school...we threw around the word "babysitting" a lot.

Oh, well 23 and 19 isn't a big deal.

OK. But if a 23 year old man is dating a 16 year old girl and the primary reason isn't that he wants to fuck and manipulate a child, like if he's actually romantically enraptured with a 16 year old girl, then he is extremely immature. Even the most intellectually advanced 16 year olds are still emotionally 16 year olds. A grown man (or a woman) could find that be a compatible romantic partner can only find that attractive if he or she is emotionally underdeveloped.

I agree with you on finding someone who is closer to your age, but do you honestly think there is a big difference between the mindset of a 16 year old girl and a 18 year old?

A girl might hook up with a guy because he has money,car, apartment,etc.. and completely disregard boys. Girls mature sooner than boys. I'm not saying this is true all the time. You might see a boy involved with a woman. People should probably date someone their own age, but not everyone has the samethings and is at the same point in life. Right or wrong their is all kinds of factors.