Males and Females

I agree with you on finding someone who is closer to your age, but do you honestly think there is a big difference between the mindset of a 16 year old girl and a 18 year old?

Oh no, that's not a big deal at all. It's not like there's some magical transformation the second someone's 18th birthday comes around. However, I think 16 year olds are still going through a ton of rapid physiological transformations and still have a lot of development to go through before they resemble an adult, and consequently are no match for psychologically stable man in his mid-20s. I think once you get older, age matters a lot less. Like a 25 year old dating a 35 year old really isn't a big deal, because even though they're at different stages in life and have different amounts of experience, they are biologically both fully developed adults.

I agree, I'm 26 and hardly adult, but If an attractive 30,40 year old woman was hitting on me. It would not be weird. I guess that is the difference between being an adult and 16 years old for me.

You still dating that 16 year old?

90035839_pedobearEdinayarossiyapesochnica105397.png

... :lol:

Oh no, that's not a big deal at all. It's not like there's some magical transformation the second someone's 18th birthday comes around. However, I think 16 year olds are still going through a ton of rapid physiological transformations and still have a lot of development to go through before they resemble an adult, and consequently are no match for psychologically stable man in his mid-20s. I think once you get older, age matters a lot less. Like a 25 year old dating a 35 year old really isn't a big deal, because even though they're at different stages in life and have different amounts of experience, they are biologically both fully developed adults.

Right on, agree with pretty much everything there.

What the fuck is happening in this thread? Thanks for all the laffs, I guess if getting no joy from picking on ugly people makes me an Asian woman, there are worse things to be.

HamburgerBoy is WINNING THIS THREAD, but gotta say I only agree with you on WAIF scoring above an 8/10. And that really beautiful, elf-like Swedish guy who drives freight trains. I can't remember his username but I remember the photos with great fondness. He's like a 25 on the Jimmy scale.

HamburgerBoy is WINNING THIS THREAD, but gotta say I only agree with you on WAIF scoring above an 8/10. And that really beautiful, elf-like Swedish guy who drives freight trains. I can't remember his username but I remember the photos with great fondness. He's like a 25 on the Jimmy scale.

The guy who drives trains is Vilden.

There's a 7 year gap between my bf and I, he's 23, I'm nearly 30. There's times i notice it, some things he says and does can be a little immature, but most of the time it's not an issue, he's got a very mature work ethic too.
He like to call me grandma a lot and says I'm a dirty perv cougar though lol :D cheeky git!
Age as a whole shouldn't really factor into a relationship if both people are say over 18, can't see the prob if a 40yr old dates an 18yr old. If they find things in common and get on maturity wise then good for them I say :) after all, can't help who you fall for.

Why not a committed relationship?

I just wouldn't want to waste my time with someone who I don't really have much of a future with. I'd eventually like to have a normal family, and I don't think I could do that with somebody 10+ years older than me, and I wouldn't want to waste that time where I can be courting somebody who I do have a possible future with. I mean, I'd have no problem dating somebody who's a few years older than me, but nobody who's twice my age or anything like that.

None of this would be for a while though. I'm still really young.

Okay, honest question here. I keep seeing things on the internet on how the "friendzone" idea is sexist, or promotes "rape culture" - because the implication is that a girl is "obligated" to fuck a guy if he is nice to her. It could just be because I'm a guy, but I've always seen this a different way - more accurately, that most girls don't care about being treated well. And I know that was the case with the girl I just broke up with.

And then I find a whole bunch of memes on Tumblr - apparently it was a parody of "Friend Zone Fiona" who already existed - but look at the one that's 8 smaller pics, how basically it's faulting the guy for expecting something.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/friend-zone-fiona/photos

Okay, honest question here. I keep seeing things on the internet on how the "friendzone" idea is sexist, or promotes "rape culture" - because the implication is that a girl is "obligated" to fuck a guy if he is nice to her. It could just be because I'm a guy, but I've always seen this a different way - more accurately, that most girls don't care about being treated well. And I know that was the case with the girl I just broke up with.

And then I find a whole bunch of memes on Tumblr - apparently it was a parody of "Friend Zone Fiona" who already existed - but look at the one that's 8 smaller pics, how basically it's faulting the guy for expecting something.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/friend-zone-fiona/photos

Well obviously being nice to someone doesn't obligate shit in return. Connecting on a deep level and actually having an attraction is way more important than somebody who's nice. Sorry, nice guys. Quit your bitching and grow a personality.

However... if you're not attracted to a person, you probably shouldn't hang out with them wearing low cut shirts and perfume. That's just fuckin bitchy. And same thing for guys, if you think a chick/dude's cool to hang with but don't want anything else maybe you should reconsider putting effort into how you look when you hang.

And VERY IMPORTANT that if its just the two of you, you don't touch at all except for maybe a fist bump.

People who have intact self-esteem and are not like 17 years old care about being treated well.

Laura, no offense or anything, but I have never understood why you stand upon the altar of so many a GMD member, you kinda just look like a normal Japanese gal to me.

Because asian american girls do things in bed that most women don't understand. It's both inborn and environmental. Look it up, it's science.

Well obviously being nice to someone doesn't obligate shit in return. Connecting on a deep level and actually having an attraction is way more important than somebody who's nice. Sorry, nice guys. Quit your bitching and grow a personality.

Exactly how I feel. The thing is, unless it's entirely one-sided, I don't understand how it's sexist - I've been interested in girls initially and later realized there was no real connection, or they did things that irritated me, or couldn't talk about things that required the tiniest bit of intelligence. And I'm sure I'm not the only guy who might be uninterested in a girl that has nothing to do with her looks.

Though I do think it could be sexist if the plan was just to "hump and dump" (and maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but I never assume things will end after one night) despite how the advent of birth control may have changed the western world's attitude toward sex, no one wants to be viewed as a sex object.

Didn't you say Grant and I were the hottest dudes on this forum? Are you just full of shit?