Males and Females

I think it's all bullshit subjectivism. It's not about age but intelligence. I was bangin this chick once and every time I started to really let loose and get into a groove she would cry out "excruciating!" Then after a minute we would keep going. After about the the third time she finally said "we need to stop the pain is excruciating. excruciating... e-x-c-r-u-c-i-a-t-i-n-g. excruciating."

smart kid.

That's either marriage material or someone you should steer very, very clear of.

For what it's worth: I don't claim to be hot or attractive in any sense. The idea of any girl finding me attractive is hilarious and pathetic.

I'm still waiting to see a pic of Lateralus so we can all see what the pinnacle of attractiveness looks like.

I actually get kinda annoyed when you compare yourself to your sig. The attractive basics are there. The same attractive subtleties are not. And I don't mean you're not a good-lookin' guy or w/e, but you're not quite like him.

Seriously dude, being attractive is looking like you belong in that fucking body. Perfect example is my buddy, we call him Paulman. He was single, and a virgin at the time, so of course I'd rotate his pic to female friends who also bitched about being single. On the pic, they'd say no. But one of them met him, developed a crush, and he ended up turning HER down. He's total Socrates chill ass motherfucker, and when you look at him in person and hear how he talks, you can tell.

Seriously dude, being attractive is looking like you belong in that fucking body.

I agree with this to an extent. But at some point, features must be considered. After all, my late cat looks like he's in the right body but I don't go around fucking dead cats, now do I?

I'd bury my tongue in her ass.
tumblr_motx5lOMmt1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

I like your cock, the way it looks.

My cock is fucking beautiful. My gay friend/rapist keeps asking for photos. It's one of those things you can't stop thinking about once you've seen it.

For what it's worth: I don't claim to be hot or attractive in any sense. The idea of any girl finding me attractive is hilarious and pathetic.

I'm still waiting to see a pic of Lateralus so we can all see what the pinnacle of attractiveness looks like.

Has Lateralus actually claimed that? I picture him as a pasty ponytailed guy, something kinda similar to that one tiny image of Dodens on some website somewhere. If he turns out to be fabulous it will make my day.

My cock is fucking beautiful. My gay friend/rapist keeps asking for photos. It's one of those things you can't stop thinking about once you've seen it.

I have a great bod, you could touch me and kiss me. If I get hard you can tell me if you like the way my cock looks.

What kind of a great bod? I'm more into the skinny 18 year old physique than the ripped bodybuilding type. I mean, if you're the latter I'd probably let you fuck me provided you've demonstrated adequate personal hygiene, but it's going to be difficult to feel secure enough for kissin' n caressin' unless you exude innocence and androgynous beauty.

I agree with this to an extent. But at some point, features must be considered. After all, my late cat looks like he's in the right body but I don't go around fucking dead cats, now do I?

Everyone has preferences, true. For instance, most people would probably prefer to fuck a cat that's still alive.

But when someone just OWNS their looks... idk man. I think you get me here.

The jibber-jabber about the age rule is oddly topical for me, because I'm pretty sure I'm officially dating that one woman that's my mother's age now. As the great Dr. Steve Brule says, I don't care.

1) I never claimed to be attractive, nor have i even discussed my "looks" here to my knowledge. Truth is I'm pretty average looking (the kind of person that would get the "oh you look just like this guy i know" thing a lot)

2) I never claimed that Yoda bragged about his looks either. I was simply saying that his personality fits ;)

I suppose I could post a pic...

Edit: The truth is I'd probably get lumped in with BurgerBoy because, despite being as old as many of you, I don't do the facial hair or lookin' like a hooligan or w/e. No offense to any of you, in fact, it's probably more of a slight to me, as I look closer to BurgerBoy than YodaMaster.

What kind of a great bod? I'm more into the skinny 18 year old physique than the ripped bodybuilding type. I mean, if you're the latter I'd probably let you fuck me provided you've demonstrated adequate personal hygiene, but it's going to be difficult to feel secure enough for kissin' n caressin' unless you exude innocence and androgynous beauty.

I'm 5'6" in the 150 range. I have no desire to be ripped. Anyways, you should see how women look at me!.