Males and Females

@Jimmy you should see my calluses

2wchfti.gif

Butt, I don't judge dating younger people really. But good chance she's gonna dump you once she's old enough to buy her own alcohol, just being honest.

And I just want to say: if a 23 dates a 16, and the 16 has a mind on the level of the 23, that doesn't automatically mean the 16 has the maturity of a standard 23. More than likely the 23 has the mind of a 16, or they're meeting somewhere in the middle.

Weren't there a few people here that went mostly after high school girls? I know Mort was one of them, and I'm pretty sure there were a few others. Give The Butt a couple years and it will be ok.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that most child fuckers don't say that, btw.

And I just want to say: if a 23 dates a 16, and the 16 has a mind on the level of the 23, that doesn't automatically mean the 16 has the maturity of a standard 23. More than likely the 23 has the mind of a 16, or they're meeting somewhere in the middle.

I'll agree with this. It's why I set a threshold of like 24 or 25 because by then they are at least starting out on their own and are beginning to be somewhat responsible. I've tried dating 21 year olds and shit but it was never successful.