Males and Females

No plans, probably... we work completely opposite schedules today and there's a good chance I'll be staying on my side of town tonight since we both work tomorrow. I could be a good gf and go over there anyways, but... meh. Hallmark Holiday, not our anniversary.

That's alright though. Last year's celebration was excellent.

I'm going to take a pregnancy test after work and then we're going to eat sushi and go to bed early to go to a friend's birthday party (8 hours of wine tours) in central NY tomorrow.

In addition to the dinner, dancing, and fuckery I mentioned a week ago, blind girl is now taking me out to brunch tomorrow. Then I'm gonna play her a show, after which she will definitely want to fuck more.

It's gonna be a busy weekend.

I'm going to take a pregnancy test after work and then we're going to eat sushi and go to bed early to go to a friend's birthday party (8 hours of wine tours) in central NY tomorrow.

Oh damn you really were not kidding with the pregnancy scares!

Whiskey will be my valentine today. Tried to force one of my girl friends to go out with me tonight (and she was going to) but I felt bad for trying to force her so told her I'll take her out on the weekend, my treat. The bf is refusing to let me take him out (and to do anything in general) so that's that. It'll be awesome anyways. :]

yesterday was our anniversary so we went out last night. I asked my gf a week ago what she wanted to do for valentine's day, and she said, "Why don't you make a pot roast, we'll open some beers, and watch the new season of House of Cards."

god I love that woman

Gonna take my lady to the Queen Mary in Long Beach. Haven't been there before so I'm just gonna wing it once I get there. Apparently there's a famous aquarium next to it, so that will always work as a Plan B.

yeah the aquarium of the pacific is pretty nice. It's expensive though. If you guys are looking for drinks afterwards, check out The Federal Bar on Pine

Fuck other humans. Err, by that I mean not being in any contact with them, not actually fucking them, ew.

yeah the aquarium of the pacific is pretty nice. It's expensive though. If you guys are looking for drinks afterwards, check out The Federal Bar on Pine

Apparently they have a special tonight for valentines day. 15 buck entrance. Thanks for the tips tho, we'll probably check out the federal bar, considering you've recommended both the varnish and najas place to great success!

Truth may hurt, but there's no way in hell a 16 year old is a "woman".

Fuck off.

135.gif