Males and Females

Crimsonfloyd is on the mark here. Simply admit that you're into fucking little girls and, in time, our differences will be forgotten.

You need to stop as well. Had I known GMD would be so judgmental I wouldn't have even brought her up.

Dude, no offense but you're kind of an idiot. You're grown man fucking a child. A LOT of people on the internet and the real world are judging you because it's something most people find repulsive and unethical. Perhaps the people on the real world don't have the balls to say it to your face, but I promise you they're thinking it. So you better get used to it until she's at least 18 (though I suspect at that point she'll be too mature for you).

Dude, no offense but you're kind of an idiot. You're grown man fucking a child. A LOT of people on the internet and the real world are judging you because it's something most people find repulsive and unethical. Perhaps the people on the real world don't have the balls to say it to your face, but I promise you they're thinking it. So you better get used to it until she's at least 18 (though I suspect at that point she'll be too mature for you).

Not to mention he'd be locked up for such childfucking elsewhere.

Family is watching both of you interact to figure shit out. Don't get all fucked up in your head reading what people type behind their computer screen just yet. If someone does have a problem with it aslong as she does not admit to having sex with you no one can do anything about it. Right or wrong. I do not know her or you. So I'm not just going to target you for no reason at all. If you both genuinely have a connection who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. Some people might like it and some people might not. That's just how it is. You don't know exactly what is going on with anyone that is starting shit with you in the thread.

He's not a man. Read his posts. He has the maturity of a fucking child.

He's more of an asshole, and assholes don’t realize that they’re assholes, but they are less adept at detailing how they are not assholes than are people who are actually not assholes.

^ Not a bad point. Let me translate from the TL;DR dialect: If you enjoy fucking little girls, listening to people who are anti-childfucking is unlikely to boost your enjoyment of fucking little girls. So don't listen to us bro.

Edit: "Not a bad point" @ Greys

Edit Edit: Not that your point was bad, James

my level of maturity be damned.

Don't be so quick to dismiss remarks about your maturity. If you are as mature as a child, that could actually help your case (ya know, your case: the one where you're a childfucker). Nothin' wrong with two children that like to have sex. Unless one of them is in a grown-up's body, but what the hell, we could give you a pass on that tiny detail if you man up and admit it all.

I'm not really well acquainted with the world of childfuckers. Is it kinda like drugs, where fellow childfuckers hit you up when they're looking to score some hot children?

You need to stop as well. Had I known GMD would be so judgmental I wouldn't have even brought her up.

RJ, we all here on UM have some quality or other that could make us "the butt" of ridicule, but we have the prudence not only to refrain from sharing that information with a group of strangers, but we also accept responsibility for sharing such sensitive information, and therefore would not so easily take offense at those who ridicule it.

If you are so offended by others' reactions to your choice of romantic partner, perhaps that speaks to how much you rely on the opinions of others for self-assurance.

Legal or not 16 is too young. If you don't want people in your business don't post it on the internet either. You should expect criticism especially on the internet and especially on a site like this. Nobody gives a fuck about your "connection" with this girl. Shes too damn young, it's just not right. Love can really blind people to reality which is what I think the case is here. It's not one of those cases where people are sticking their nose where it shouldn't be and criticizing some odd couple for being together and it's not just a bunch of internet haters getting on your case, it's criticism that you seriously need to take to heart and really think about.

RJ, we all here on UM have some quality or other that could make us "the butt" of ridicule, but we have the prudence not only to refrain from sharing that information with a group of strangers, but we also accept responsibility for sharing such sensitive information, and therefore would not so easily take offense at those who ridicule it.

If you are so offended by others' reactions to your choice of romantic partner, perhaps that speaks to how much you rely on the opinions of others for self-assurance.

True, my own fault for sharing. However, overkill is overkill, no?