Males and Females

Thankfully no, she does not like those guys. She does however, dig Christina Aguilera and Kelly Clarkson. Which is about as bad.

Thinking about hooking up with this girl I haven't seen in a while but need some advice,she's kinda different to most other girls of been with as she's not a behemoth but this girl was in a car accident,had one leg a bit longer than the other and enjoyed having polly waffles cigarrette butts and fishing rods and toilet brushes jammed up her clacka.I was thinking about taking her to Hogs Breath Café,is this too much? do ya reckon she'll be comfortable there as ppl have a tendency to stare.

she's kinda different to most other girls of been with as she's not a behemoth but this girl was in a car accident,had one leg a bit longer than the other and enjoyed having polly waffles cigarrette butts and fishing rods and toilet brushes jammed up her clacka.

She sounds lovely.

Thinking about hooking up with this girl I haven't seen in a while but need some advice,she's kinda different to most other girls of been with as she's not a behemoth but this girl was in a car accident,had one leg a bit longer than the other and enjoyed having polly waffles cigarrette butts and fishing rods and toilet brushes jammed up her clacka.I was thinking about taking her to Hogs Breath Café,is this too much? do ya reckon she'll be comfortable there as ppl have a tendency to stare.

Best thing posted in fucking months.

So what are everyone's Valentine's plans?

Taking LG out for sushi, opening our bottle of New Glarus Serendipity beforehand for cocktail hour. Probably a movie afterward....they're screening My Bloody Valentine at a local theatre.

Your plans may be dressed up in fancy stuff, but they're the same plans as mine.

I plan to ejaculate, one way or another.