Males and Females

Laura, no offense or anything, but I have never understood why you stand upon the altar of so many a GMD member, you kinda just look like a normal Japanese gal to me.

Then again, azns are far outside of my sexual wheelhouse.

wat. I don't stand on anyone's altar, if anything 90% of posters are just like "ew I don't like Asians"

The other 10% are just REALLY INTO GUNPLAY, PM ME FOR PICS OF MY FOREARM VEINS

1557212_10100154514578425_61340990_o.jpg

WOW! That's awesome! Laura you would totally kill me in an arm wrestle match but I'd try anyways just to test those guns.

I'm terrible at arm wrestling and have lost to pretty much everyone I've ever arm wrestled, even people who are way skinnier than me. :( I can only do like 5 pullups on a good day.

SO more like cowboy shootout shooting blanks guns I guess.

@Jimmy you should see my calluses

I'm terrible at arm wrestling and have lost to pretty much everyone I've ever arm wrestled, even people who are way skinnier than me. :( I can only do like 5 pullups on a good day.

SO more like cowboy shootout shooting blanks guns I guess.

@Jimmy you should see my calluses

Reminds me of a gay friend my mom had, dude was built like a tank but it was purely for looks. He actually called her once from the gym scared because there were some guys giving him dirty looks and he wanted her to come keep him safe :lol:

I miss that guy.

I'm more interested in how much you can squat.

Probably not that much. I have the hips of an 80 year old and sciatica. I'm pulling 15 lb higher than my body weight for deadlifts and could probably go heavier but I don't want to break myself.

If I ever got in a fight I'd probably lie on the ground and cry. Or start biting.

I actually get kinda annoyed when you compare yourself to your sig. The attractive basics are there. The same attractive subtleties are not. And I don't mean you're not a good-lookin' guy or w/e, but you're not quite like him.

I actually get kinda annoyed whenever you fucking post, but I can't do anything about that so I guess I'm stuck

I look more like this guy:

09.jpg

especially with longer hair:

1655907_860987926418_388872157_n.jpg

but yeah, I get it

When you're armwrestling, are you pulling or are you trying to push their arm down? Most people try and push their opponents arm down, when instead they should be pulling. Armwrestling is almost 100% pulling, using the shoulder-press(AW technique) is just about the only time that pushing ones arm down comes into play. Just basically try and imagine pulling you opponents arm right into your off-side chest pocket, using a shit load of back pressure.

I know plenty of good armwrestlers who can't get past 10 pull ups, but they're mainly guys who are 200lbs+ so that shouldn't be too surprising.